Delay of 9E/XJ/9L list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyer1015

Because disputing something once just isn't enough, disputing twice makes more sense. :rolleyes: While two groups already have their DOH as the date they started their pilot class date, yet another dispute is taking place because Pinnacle is getting their pilot class date as DOH. Bloch's request of 'date of hire (seniority date)' has ticked off the same old people, who are outraged Pinnacle pilots might be considered hired on their class date (seniority) as opposed to the day they passed their sim ride. Amazingly classy XJ! Before any XJ pilot (bri5150, xjhawk especially) throws mud at 9E pilots, consider the real source of why the list is being held up: because a *certain* group just can't get over themselves, and accept that all 3 pilot groups should be at a level playing field with their pilot class date as their DOH. And you people are arrogant enough to believe you will win negotiations? Lets see, Mesaba is currently trying to destroy Pinnacle in the SLI process by screwing us out of 2-3 months seniority, while they get their class date as DOH, they are trying to force us to use our sim date. Gee, thanks! I can't wait to vote your guys in! :rolleyes: Your merger committee has dug their grave as far as unity is concerned on the 9E side of things.

Good job, truly classless.

I would say disputing something twice if there is something wrong twice would be a good idea. You are assuming that the Mesaba guys are disputing the fact that you are using class date instead of sim date. As I stated on another thread, the email we got said there were "anomalies" on the 9E list. If I were to guess (and that's what it is), an "anomaly" is not every single person on the 9E list having the wrong hire date. Also, if it is the sim date/class date argument still, you would think Mr. Bloch would just say to go one way or the other and it would be done. So, you believe what you want, and I will believe what I want. We will probably never know why the delays are happening right now.

As far as "classless" is concerned, there have been many "classless" things said both ways. Saying we can't get over ourselves is a classless comment. Calling us "arrogant" is classless. Saying someone can "win negotiations" is classless. In fact, your whole post is throwing mud at us and we haven't even said a thing about the latest delay.

I kinda miss when you don't post for a while. Does that mean we are becoming friends?

Do you really think the XJ-MEC will send out an email saying... "We know we all agreed to DOH but we are disputing it and trying to screw 9E pilots just like the company did when they got hired the first time."

Do you really think the XJ-MEC will send out an email saying... "We know we all agreed to DOH but we are disputing it and trying to screw 9E pilots just like the company did when they got hired the first time."

Do you really think Mesaba is disputing something that is in black and white as an LOA in our contract? They may be disputing the dates were calculated wrong, but not disputing the fact 9E is using their class dates.

Well, I would hope so. They have always been good at communicating to the pilot group. The lack of information doeshave me a little frustrated, but at this point I still trust them.

Flyer1015

Is this how you handle yourself on the line? Jump to all kinds of crazy conclusions without any/all of the information? The only way you could possibly have all the facts is if you were in the meetings, and if you were in the meetings then you should not be posting on this board. Just like I said last week, if the Mesaba argue-ments were without merit, Bloch would have ruled long ago, Period!

I've seen the dispute email to Bloch from the Mesaba MEC. Class date DOH is EXACTLY what they are disputing.

God only knows what the extended delay from Bloch is about.

Latest resources

Back