• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Delay of 9E/XJ/9L list

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Flyprdu is correct. To anyone doubting the fact, ask your Mesaba merger committee to send you a copy of the dispute. Believe it or not, a copy of the actual dispute was posted on another website. Yes, the initial dispute email from the Mesaba merger committee chairman himself. Rumors have been confirmed that the class date DOH is the main dispute, the main holdup. I made a copy of that post before it was deleted due to being confidential information. I don't think posting it publicly is a good idea, but rest assured, I guarantee you that the dispute is regarding 9E using their class date as DOH, as opposed to DOH. Ask your merger committee member himself, and he should be truthful. And for those who have seen the "confidential" email, we know.

I've seen the dispute email to Bloch from the Mesaba MEC. Class date DOH is EXACTLY what they are disputing.

God only knows what the extended delay from Bloch is about.

So if that is true, are they disputing that you are using class date DOH, or that the class date DOH's are wrong? Those are two completely different things. Also, how do all these 9E guys see confidential emails? Why do the union guys spout off info on a public forum? If that was the dispute with the last list, why is it still a dispute with the this list? None of what you are saying passes the sniff test. I am not saying you are wrong, but it doesn't make sense. Well, it's been long enough now that he will want another updated list by the time all the lists are corrected this time around. Yay!!! :beer:

Dear Mr. Bloch,

The Mesaba MEC hearby requests that you staple the Pinnacle pilots behind us and Colgan.

Thank you,

The Mesaba MEC

There, now I posted the email that they sent requesting a staple of Pinnacle pilots. It must be true, it's right there.

p.s. so I don't get in trouble, obviously I made up that email.

how I find this so fun. I love being called out-even when it is such an exaggeration and only touches the truth (just barely). Lets get the facts out there on what I really believe. First I think it would be more than fair to have everyone's DOH be on even ground-first day of class. I also think that what Colgan and 9E presented in their final draft to Bloch on basically screwing Colgan and the bottom part of the Mesaba list. I also have been told and do not think there is a reason to disbelieve that there is a legal standing to challenge 9E's DOH claims-and since your representation clearly was out to screw everyone but themselves, I stand by challenging the DOH-I ask once again, what does your badge say is your DOH? What does your company and ALPA define as your DOH? Yes you will be mad-I do not care. I was mad at all the crap I have been hearing from many classless 9E guys who to my face were saying things such as....."offer us jobs after they take all our jets" (staple)......."give us 5:1 or 3:1 if we are lucky" "we bought you" All the while I and 99% of all the XJ pilots I know have only wanted something to be fair-knowing that fair means most are not happy. So call me a dick, call me out-but know that I want something fair. But if you want to bring a stapler to this fight, I will bring a shovel. Besides, DOH would be better for more 9E pilots than that of XJ, but yet your union basically wants a staple? I could go on, but some of you 9E guys on here are in a perpetual state of drinking your unions cool aid-what have they done for you in the last 9 years?

Instead of complaining about a leaked email, why don't you actually call a rep and quit denying the truth? (A: You already know it's true)

:rolleyes: How can I deny the truth when I don't know what it is? I already stated I don't know, but it doesn't pass the sniff test. I have a text into a rep. I've read on other forums pretty specific "anomalies" that have nothing to do with disputing you guys using class date (again, on a forum, so I can believe that as much as the leaked email and anything else that's posted here). I have an email from my union that states there were anomalies, and that's what I am going with rather than an email that should have been confidential and was posted to a public forum in which anyone could have wrote (possibly including some union reps to get the pilot group wriled up (sp?)). What you all are stating is happening makes no sense. What I am reading on other forums makes more sense as stuff to dispute (even more than once if it happened).

oh and i know some 9E guys-the ones I know personally-they are great guys. They, like me just want something fair-but they do not tell me what they think of their unions proposal-we would rather talk about something else. What I do know is that they think their union has not done much for them in the last few years. My union has fought for my pilot group-sometimes with both hands tied (bankruptcy) and gotten the best they could. I did not and do not agree with everything that they give us, but i know they will tell me the truth (even though sometimes I think its padded with fluff once in a while-for example.....current reserve rules......PBS.....are not good and such...:) )

Let me put it this way. The official leaked email raised a little bit of a hell storm within the 3 groups. It was suppose to be private information, but it got posted somehow. It didn't last long, moderators deleted it. Luckily, I copied and pasted it into a notepad on my home computer. It is an email that is signed by Jeril himself, the main Mesaba merger committee chairman. It has proven to be an accurate email. It was an embarassment that the dispute made it public, but even more embarassing to read what the actual dispute was about!!!! I don't want to post it here, I'm sure the XJ merger committee would hate to see that info made public. But take it from those who have seen the leaked email: it has nothing to do with an erroneous "data point" or any random stuff like that. It has 100% to do with Pinnacle's seniority date being class date column, instead of the sim date column. Ask your XJ merger committee, they should share it. Ask J himself. They have nothing to lose since it leaked anyway.

Let me put it this way. The official leaked email raised a little bit of a hell storm within the 3 groups. It was suppose to be private information, but it got posted somehow. It didn't last long, moderators deleted it. Luckily, I copied and pasted it into a notepad on my home computer. It is an email that is signed by Jeril himself, the main Mesaba merger committee chairman. It has proven to be an accurate email. It was an embarassment that the dispute made it public, but even more embarassing to read what the actual dispute was about!!!! I don't want to post it here, I'm sure the XJ merger committee would hate to see that info made public. But take it from those who have seen the leaked email: it has nothing to do with an erroneous "data point" or any random stuff like that. It has 100% to do with Pinnacle's seniority date being class date column, instead of the sim date column. Ask your XJ merger committee, they should share it. Ask J himself. They have nothing to lose since it leaked anyway.

Was it signed like this:

Thank You,
J M (with full name)

How was it proven to be an accurate email? How do you know there has been a "hell storm" between all 3 groups? Should you be banned again for using a name on FI.com? Should we actually be disputing this because your DOH is in fact sim date? Why hasn't Mr. Bloch just said yes or no to changing 9E DOH? Is it even more embarassing to have a vocal part of your pilot group talk the way they have in the past year? Does Star Wars take place in the future or the past?

Was it signed like this:

Thank You,
J M (with full name)

How was it proven to be an accurate email? How do you know there has been a "hell storm" between all 3 groups? Should you be banned again for using a name on FI.com? Should we actually be disputing this because your DOH is in fact sim date? Why hasn't Mr. Bloch just said yes or no to changing 9E DOH? Is it even more embarassing to have a vocal part of your pilot group talk the way they have in the past year? Does Star Wars take place in the future or the past?

I don't know anything about phantom emails or what's going on with this list... nor do I really care.

But I am darn sure that Star Wars took place in the past. Hence the whole "a long time ago in a galaxy far far away".

Latest resources

Back