• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Gorilla states "the beheading thing is wierd"......

Actually Gorilla goes back to their religion... Dont get to meet allah without a head.. thats why it's so big in Saudi Arabia... Criminals get beheaded and acording to the Quaran no head-no heaven... Flew with a guy a few years ago that spent some time in Saudi and thought it would be interesting to go see a public beheading... He told me about it.. said that when the guy comes out he is in a daze.. they keep them drugged for about 3 days prior and start taking blood I.V. style... that way when the head comes off not that much blood... also another interesting fact he told me is that I'm sure we all hear that if you are a thief they cut off a hand.. what most people dont know is that mostly not all the time but mostly it is done in a hospital. Surgical procedure and very clean and antiseptic... the sh!t that we see on tv with regards of cutting off heads using a knife is just plain murder. pure and simple.. If their peacful religion has sections in their version of the bible that call for beheadings for criminals then why do these fuks look like they are enjoying it so much

we all have them, pacifists amongst our groups, and so we fellow Jews have one here: Big_Al. Big_Al probably supported Arafat, agreeing that the Israelis weren't giving away enough land for peace. Big_Al probably thinks that we should leave Iran alone, as they only want peaceful nuclear power. Big_Al probably thinks that if we just apeased the arabs, stop our arrogrant ways, they will leave us alone.

This is the exact same thinking that many of the Jews felt in Europe during the Holocaust: The Germans will leave us be if we just do what they tell us, let's be nice to them, and follow their orders, to Aushwitz we go. Big_Al, sixty years later, and you still haven't learned to stand up for yourself and fight back.

In regarding to your comments about Christianity, you're right. They certainly have an agenda in prosthelitizing. However, they are not violent in their ways anymore, and we have a clear and present enemy, right now, in 2006, that wants to kill you, me, and our entire clan - Bush bashing is not going to change that reality. The first thing you need to recognize is who your enemy is, something that you are failing to do, my friend. You think Zarkawi cared that Nicholas Berg was a liberal democrat who defended Arab rights? No, he was Jewish, and therefore, he must die. Get that through your head, you are not a muslim, and therefore, you must die.

Last edited:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brainhurts
Its pretty obvious you are an idiot. Your habit of equating 240 years ago to now on the subjects of "blacks" is pretty much a tactic of the weak minded. It really appears you know you have lost your argument already, and are throwing out worthless tidbits to take the debate out of focus. My low I.Q. is making it hard to understand your foreign language english. I am sure there were people in Great Britan who thought Washington was a "terrorist", but even by today's standard, you would have to agree that there is nothing in Washington's past having to do with cutting off peoples heads or killing 3000 civilians with a few airplanes. I do not hate the people my wonderful leaders suported with weapons and training. I spent a number of years of my life arming and training them. I want them to have freedom and peace, you want them to have Jihad. That is what you hate about America. It represents the freedom you hate. In your world, you want the Mullas and Shira law to rule based on the flawed and reconstructed Koran. I want people to choose their own religion based on the benifits the religion provides. In other words I want a world where the religions compete to gain followers. You want to shove your religion on us at the point of a sword. I hide nothing in my religion. Take it or leave it. Welcome to my church. Try it out. If it works for you, great--if not, peace be with you. How about yours? I seem to remember that it is death to convert to any other religion in your country. Why is that? Can't your religion compete? Why am I arguing with you? You are not an airline pilot, you are a fanitic islamofacisist, and you do not get laid because you smell and your only hope of sex is with your houris or 72 virgins. My advice is to try a new God.

240 years?? how about not even being classified as human until the civil rights act of 1969?

shove a religion on others? Isnt that what Christianity has been doing since Christ died and continues to do now by demanding they post Christian documents in public places and subscribe to Christian ideals like gay people are the devil?

Good try about the "your religion" nonsense. Heres a shocker, I'm jewish, idiot. I just see blind hate when it looks right at me. Grow up and learn history instead of making the same mistakes

Big AL,
You are laughably pathetic. Trying to smear America on human rights issues puts you in the "kook" bin. I really do not know what point you are trying to make reguarding Christianity and gays, but many Christian churches are leading society on gay issues and electing gay bishops. It is becoming clear that that is a hot topic for you and your weird online personality becomes more clear. I have a couple degrees in history. Sorry to burst your bubble.
Why should it be a shocker that you are Jewish? Jews produce stupid people too. I am sure they do not claim you as one of their prize specimens. So if you are Jewish and hate Christians, yet love Islamofacists, why dont you make a pilgrimage to one of the countries that fanitically embrace "the religion of peace"? I triple dog dare you. I suggest Iran or Syria. Go announce yourself to a group of Muslims on the street. I am pretty sure you will start to like Christians a lot better. Please stop posting here. You are not a pilot.

Last edited:
PunchTheClown said:
Let me ask you something. Have you always been a jerk or have you had to work at it? You do nothing but insult anyone who disagrees with you and anyone who happens to be liberal must hate America. Let me let you in on something, that point of view you have is totally unamerican. It is your right to voice your opinion just as it is for anyone else. Lots of us on here disagree with each other but you dont see each other them refering to each other as America haters or baby killers.

I read that you served our country. Thank you for your service and protecting my right to have an opinion that differs from yours. Why don't you allow other people to voice their opinions without insulting them? There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with us but please do so in a mature and professional manner.

As far as me being a "loser" and "running away" from this industry? You once again show your lack of character. What makes me a loser for wanting to change professions for the good of my family? How is that running away? I'm not running away from anything. I've simply decided that what I wanted out of life has changed. I no longer care to be away from home half the time and living out of a suitcase. I love to fly and I always will but as a primary income (if you can call it that) I no longer wish to do it. You'll notice that if you go back and read that thread you were the only one who threw out insults. Why is that?
If you are no longer a pilot, post somewhere else. I have read a bunch of your posts and they make me sick. I think you are un american. I never called anyone a baby killer. I am sick of your liberal whining. I am sick of your Chamberlain like appeasement. I do not want to be "nice" to you because of your past liberal whacko posts. On an open forum like this, I do not have to conform to your idea of "professionalism" . If you can't keep the pace, sit on the bench.
As far as running away from the industry--go. If you don't like it leave. You should find something you love to do and do it. Forget the pay. Do what you love to do. If you are doing what you love, the pay will solve itself. I love to fly. Once again, the reason I called you a loser on that thread is because of other threads we crossed swords and your post sounded like whining. I really think you should go into some field dealing with politics and be on the Democratic side. You embrace it and live and breathe it. Go do it. I really think it will make you happy. I stand against 99% of what you post in the political realm but it is just my opinion. You are entitled to yours.

Oh....on the jerk thing....lots of liberals who want to debate facts and lose call their opponents jerks. So I guess I've been one from your side of the fence for a long time. For the others reading this post, just look at the guy's avitar and you will see where I am coming from.

Last edited:
beytzim said:
we all have them, pacifists amongst our groups, and so we fellow Jews have one here: Big_Al. Big_Al probably supported Arafat, agreeing that the Israelis weren't giving away enough land for peace. Big_Al probably thinks that we should leave Iran alone, as they only want peaceful nuclear power. Big_Al probably thinks that if we just apeased the arabs, stop our arrogrant ways, they will leave us alone.

This is the exact same thinking that many of the Jews felt in Europe during the Holocaust: The Germans will leave us be if we just do what they tell us, let's be nice to them, and follow their orders, to Aushwitz we go. Big_Al, sixty years later, and you still haven't learned to stand up for yourself and fight back.

In regarding to your comments about Christianity, you're right. They certainly have an agenda in prosthelitizing. However, they are not violent in their ways anymore, and we have a clear and present enemy, right now, in 2006, that wants to kill you, me, and our entire clan - Bush bashing is not going to change that reality. The first thing you need to recognize is who your enemy is, something that you are failing to do, my friend. You think Zarkawi cared that Nicholas Berg was a liberal democrat who defended Arab rights? No, he was Jewish, and therefore, he must die. Get that through your head, you are not a muslim, and therefore, you must die.
A+ (and thats coming from an Irish Catholic)

Last edited:
Muhammod was a terrorist, a prick, and an overall major a-hole. Why would anyone defend a religion based on his life?

Benhuntn said:
You left off Canada.

Get out the frying pan and lets cook up some islamic jihadist fritters!

If you watched CNN last night you now know that OBL is a great man and a great leader and very passionate. He even paid for all of a widows debts after her husband blew himself up to kill an Afghan who was an American sympathizer. WHAT A GREAT GUY!

Quick cease fire...let's rally round and negotiate...yeah that's the ticket.

...Murph is RIGHT, he is always right, we have escaped Jihad missiles together in a 75, we knew they were there only because of those NSA taps that the liberal, loser press girls and democrat eunics in our country say shouldn't be happenin...2 reporters in back of the jet pissed their pants, 1 soiled herself, and 2 more projectile vomited all over our fine Corinthian leather...Our one passenger of importance said, "That's what I expected you'd do." ...another normal night in the diplomatic effort of the greatest nation on God's Earth...Murph is the best dang pilot I ever saw...and he drinks only the finest of Scotches...

Last edited:
.....guys who put an X on President Bush's face aint gonna fly fer any good airlines...rookie mistake...we know yer mamma beat ya as a child...now get over it...

Last edited:
PunchTheClown said:
Let me ask you something. Have you always been a jerk or have you had to work at it? You do nothing but insult anyone who disagrees with you and anyone who happens to be liberal must hate America. Let me let you in on something, that point of view you have is totally unamerican. It is your right to voice your opinion just as it is for anyone else. Lots of us on here disagree with each other but you dont see each other them refering to each other as America haters or baby killers.

I read that you served our country. Thank you for your service and protecting my right to have an opinion that differs from yours. Why don't you allow other people to voice their opinions without insulting them? There is nothing wrong with disagreeing with us but please do so in a mature and professional manner.

As far as me being a "loser" and "running away" from this industry? You once again show your lack of character. What makes me a loser for wanting to change professions for the good of my family? How is that running away? I'm not running away from anything. I've simply decided that what I wanted out of life has changed. I no longer care to be away from home half the time and living out of a suitcase. I love to fly and I always will but as a primary income (if you can call it that) I no longer wish to do it. You'll notice that if you go back and read that thread you were the only one who threw out insults. Why is that?

...yer opinion is protected by us, your stupidity is not...in a POW camp...you would die first...but I guess they didn't teach ya that at the commuters...discretion is the better part of valor...good luck in whatever you choose and I wish you and your family the best...fer them, keep yer dang mouth shut fer at least a year...yer daddy shoulda taught ya that before the pubs (pubic hair, not the dang AOM and JEPPS) were there...

big_al said:
these are the military types who show their ignorance. "better" men and women, "keeping this country safe" jeebus do you do shots of coolaid or are you a coolaid bong type of guy?

you are sucking on the tit of our tax dollars while you run around pretending youre doing anything but making more enemies and bankrupting the nation
Its Kool Aid you Idiot--Kool Aid!!!!!
The military is the one thing that funding is provided for in the constitution. All your liberal programs (yes, the funding to Israel for example) is actually the tit sucking. Its nice to hear you express your views in an open society provided for you by the leadership of folks like George Washington and paid for in blood by our military. Now go apply some stri-dex, and get out there and circulate! Staying in all the time and masterbating is no life son.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back