Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
sorry to many posts..meant fly bunny

Nice big al let's blame America for being the strongest, most afluent, and successful country in the world. Very nice...hope you are doing more than just writing here to help bring her down to their level. Maybe we can force women to ride in the back of pickups while the pet dog is in the cab. Maybe we can cut of the hands of pick pockets or gouge out the eyes of men who look at women the wrong way. I know let's adopt shria law. Oh boy won't be good? Public beheading instead of football yeah baby no other religious views accepted praise allah!

Yeah stearnst...your friends-hope you didn't see them on TV jumping for joy when the towers fell...They really looked shocked over there in the sand box.

Last edited:
Hair-on-Fire said:
Hey, this must be similar to the conversation the Germans had before they exterminated 6 million Jews.

You guys should be proud of yourselves.

The Jews didn't steal 4 Fokker airplanes and try to fly them into the Reichsbank and the Nazi headquarters. The Jews didn't strap bombs to their youth and send them into germany. While we're at it, I don't recall them proclaiming Death to any particular country.

You don't have a point here at all my friend. If we have anything here that resembles this - it was the allies ultimate resolve to stand up and say that the world would not fall to tyrany, or in this case (islam).

thats funny, i dont hear any kalitta/atlas guys preaching love for the islam brothers, yet we are in the sandbox daily. hmmmmmmmmm?

wonder why that is?

dont preach if you havent spent time in the box.

islam is quite simple really, just keep the poor in line by promising riches in the afterlife. and the quicker you get there, the quicker you get your pootenany.

see. sounds good if you have nothing more than a goat and a pair of pajamas and you live in the desert.

Well, here goes. I spent 4 yrs flying the Hajj, and during that time I met literally thousands of docile, friendly, Allah fearing Muslims. To lump these people together with the Muslim extremists is sickening. As far as speaking out, please try to remember that it was a Pakistani Muslim who turned in the latest London based would-be bombers. The moderate Muslim community does care. The extremists are no more Muslim than Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson or James Dobson are Christian.

treetopflyer said:
dont preach if you havent spent time in the box.

I'm not out to preach anything, just trying to level the stubbornness of some of those who post. I was only in Iraq for a year and a half, so who knows where I stand in terms of having a valid opinion...but all I know is that anytime we went on a convoy around that country, it was like a 6-hour parade where everyone alongside the roads were happy to see us and waving. Men telling us that it was the first time in their children's lives they felt safe to walk the streets, women being treated like actual humans instead of animals, water and electricity being brought back online. I'll agree with you, don't preach it if you haven't seen it...and all I've seen is moderate, sensible people that were just trying to get by.

intrepdtrvlr said:
Well, here goes. I spent 4 yrs flying the Hajj, and during that time I met literally thousands of docile, friendly, Allah fearing Muslims. To lump these people together with the Muslim extremists is sickening. As far as speaking out, please try to remember that it was a Pakistani Muslim who turned in the latest London based would-be bombers. The moderate Muslim community does care. The extremists are no more Muslim than Jerry Falwell, Pat Robertson or James Dobson are Christian.
You are right. I actually know of a plot where Pat Robertson, Jerry Falwell etc, have set up a Christian terror training camp here in the US and are training young men on how to fly airplanes into Muslim cities largest buildings. I am sure that Pat wants nukes for dirty bombs, and Jerry is focusing on chem/bio agents. The point of my sarcasm is that you are a stupid idiot for making such a stupid idiotic statement! Really. Very stupid. Please re read your idiotic statement and apply logic. Are the christians above in any way linked to horrendous terror acts? Now, how about OBL? So are they really the same? Do you feel stupid? I hope so. That is the first step to enlightenment grasshopper.

stearnst said:
I'm not out to preach anything, just trying to level the stubbornness of some of those who post. I was only in Iraq for a year and a half, so who knows where I stand in terms of having a valid opinion...but all I know is that anytime we went on a convoy around that country, it was like a 6-hour parade where everyone alongside the roads were happy to see us and waving. Men telling us that it was the first time in their children's lives they felt safe to walk the streets, women being treated like actual humans instead of animals, water and electricity being brought back online. I'll agree with you, don't preach it if you haven't seen it...and all I've seen is moderate, sensible people that were just trying to get by.
Then they need a "George Washington" type figure to emerge and lead this pack of "nice cowards" towards freedom. That can only happen when they are really willing to pay for the freedom with their blood by going after the thugs in their midst. They may be nice, decent people, but unless they step up to the plate and control their towns and cities by standing up to the insurgents, they will continue to be nice oppressed people.

stearnst said:
Some of the most generous, brilliant, caring people I ever met were Muslim, Middle Eastern Iraqis, Saudis, and Lebanese, and it sickens me to hear Americans sit on their self-proclaimed pedestal and say things like "F'em, nuke 'em all." Anytime I hear of a suicide bombing or shelling or etc. I just hope and pray that none of the friends that I have made over there were victims, and remember how ashamed they were of their own countrymen when catastrophe struck. To lump an entire religion or ethnic group into one class and label it as one fit for mass execution is what sickens me. It's a complete and utter mess in that region of the world right now, and I am glad I have absolutely no say in what route any of the countries take in rectifying it, but I am even more ecstatic that none of you who post here will either.

Flame on...

There is ONE major difference: In the USA if you have a known murderer or terrorist next door he is arrested and held accountable for his actions. In the countries you mention above they turn their heads the other way and tell their family it is gods will.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back