• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
well, I hate to rain on their parade, but when the US invests as much as it does in the world economy through imports, health improvents, jobs, etc. MAYBE we should get a say as to what goes on in the world. Right now I say pull back, create an alternative non-petroleum based fuel and let those f\/ckers kill eachother over there

Regul8r said:
well, I hate to rain on their parade, but when the US invests as much as it does in the world economy through imports, health improvents, jobs, etc. MAYBE we should get a say as to what goes on in the world. Right now I say pull back, create an alternative non-petroleum based fuel and let those f\/ckers kill eachother over there

actually US investment towards struggling countries is extremely low. for example, the US cant even meet the UN millenium development goals of .07% GDP towards fighting extreme poverty

the problem is, the US gives tons of cash to oil and sweatshop countries while ignoring the struggles of the people, and gets involved in their affairs, including democratic elections, then their citizens are SHOCKED that the world has such a low opinion of them. What goes around, comes around. And the US population is seeing this hatred blow back at them finally after constant meddling, supporting dictators, fixing elections, et al, around the world.

Unfortunately people are filled with so much hate, including citizens in the US, and they blindly want to "nuke em all" or some other knee jerk nonsense, instead of going after the problem. They believe you can fight terrorism with terrorism. Infact that makes them terrorists no different than bin laden

Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslims..... I've been saying for years, use their own religion against them.. Line up aboout 100 ragheads against a wall, bring in a pig.. stick the pig with a knife, not much, just enough to get a little pig blood, dip the bullets in the pig blood and put one in their tablecloth wearing nappy heads... and of course televise the whole thing or at least send a copy of the tape to Al Jazeera or whatever that raghead news agency is over theree.. Muslims believe that if you die within a few feet of a filthy swine you don't get to go to heaven or get the 17 virgins or whatever the fuk you get.. Actually you know what? too much work.. Fuk'em... Nuke em Nuke em all... they want to meet Allah let's arrange it... By the way whine we never singled out German Americans during WW2 and set up camps for them just Japanese Americans.. As a matter of fact when we had German POW camps in the South during WW2 they were routinely allowed to wander into town and sit in the Whites" only areas at restuarants, but Blacks could not.. just some useless ******************** I picked up along the way

Correct.

Wow. Someone who is actually paying attention...

Now, we DID incarcerate the Germans during WW2, just not to the extent we did the Japanese.

Many of the German Camps were just outside of Ogden, Utah. I know. I lived there. Mostly they housed our German P.O.W.'s...But also, those we considered to be German dissidents. "Political Prisoners" as it were.

We also maintained Camps in Montana, Wyoming, and Louisiana ( to name a few) for the Germans.

My Great-Grandmother was from Germany. She was an American Citizen. Had she lived anywhere OTHER than Wisconsin ( not a Coastal Area ) she would have been interred in 1942.

I would have agreed with that, in the context of that time and place...

War is WAR. Peace... is the correct absence of War. An unnatural state amidst the Human Condition.

YKW

Last edited:
No "mistake" Sir.

You are correct.

"As a matter of fact when we had German POW camps in the South during WW2 they were routinely allowed to wander into town and sit in the Whites" only areas..."

That is a TRUE statement. Unfortunately, because they were considered Caucasian, they were given more respect than our own citizens, and ultimately more respect than any of the Japanese prisoners.

YKW

Last edited:
Some of the most generous, brilliant, caring people I ever met were Muslim, Middle Eastern Iraqis, Saudis, and Lebanese, and it sickens me to hear Americans sit on their self-proclaimed pedestal and say things like "F'em, nuke 'em all." Anytime I hear of a suicide bombing or shelling or etc. I just hope and pray that none of the friends that I have made over there were victims, and remember how ashamed they were of their own countrymen when catastrophe struck. To lump an entire religion or ethnic group into one class and label it as one fit for mass execution is what sickens me. It's a complete and utter mess in that region of the world right now, and I am glad I have absolutely no say in what route any of the countries take in rectifying it, but I am even more ecstatic that none of you who post here will either.

Flame on...

717capt said:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslims..... I've been saying for years, use their own religion against them.. Line up aboout 100 ragheads against a wall, bring in a pig.. stick the pig with a knife, not much, just enough to get a little pig blood, dip the bullets in the pig blood and put one in their tablecloth wearing nappy heads..

Teddy Roosevelt would do the exact same thing with the extremists with the pigs blood when they executed those guys for attacks on US interests. In place of TV they would let one of them go to tell the tale of what happened to those who attacked the infidels. Never had a problem for years after that either after a few of these executions

It is also ironic how quickly some of the apologists and ass kissers like Bunny have forgotten about 9-11, or Kenya, or the many other bombings and killings throughout the world.

We have given the peace niks their chance for appeasement and it doesn't work. It is time to do some old fashioned real ass kicking as this is the only thing the extremists will respect and listen too.

I am fed up with them, their religon and their ideals.

stearnst said:
To lump an entire religion or ethnic group into one class and label it as one fit for mass execution is what sickens me..

Does it sicken you as much in the same way the muslim fanatics wish mass execution destruction and annihalation upon the US or Isreal? Or is this ok with you?

Those same friends of your that are so ashamed...do they speak out against the radical clerics who preach hate and destruction? Do they pass on intelligence information against those scum that give islam a bad name by wreaking death and destruction upon innocent men, women and children? Or do they just sit idly by?

Last edited:
JP4user said:
Does it sicken you as much in the same way the muslim fanatics wish mass execution destruction and annihalation upon the US or Isreal? Or is this ok with you?

We are in agreement finally.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back