Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
I love Islamofacists? Wow, first of all, your views are far more radical right wing facist than anyone. Secondly, you not only seem to hate muslims, but anyone without white skin and who doesnt pray to Christ. Third, for you to dismiss the attrocities commited by "freedom loving" Americans is laughably pathetic and to call anyone a kook for it makes you even look more ignorant than you already are (which is a hard thing to do). And lastly, to claim you have "a couple" of degrees in history just shows you will talk talk talk without ever using your brain. Einstein was right, people like you were given a brain by mistake, for a spinal cord would suffice.

And how do you know what I do for a living?

OK, I'll bite, but I must confess to usually ignoring anyone who doesn't have a modecum of, how shall i say BALLS to post in there profile who they are.

You sir and your "head in the sand" attitude is why this country is in the position it is in. Chamberlain, ring a bell?

Failure to see what IS happening, compare that to what HAS happened and failing to plan to solve the problem is our current problem.

I don't hate muslims, i don't hate anybody. But if you choose to wage a fight using terrorist tactics, I will be first in line to eradicate you. Not in a hateful way, but more inline with squashing a bug that bit you, no hate, no simpathy, just the results. Problem solved.

What is YOUR solution sir? Or will you continue to sit there and be part of the problem?

Have you served your country? Peace Corp, Military, Public service, Fireman, anything?

Last edited:
big_al said:
I love Islamofacists? Wow, first of all, your views are far more radical right wing facist than anyone. Secondly, you not only seem to hate muslims, but anyone without white skin and who doesnt pray to Christ. Third, for you to dismiss the attrocities commited by "freedom loving" Americans is laughably pathetic and to call anyone a kook for it makes you even look more ignorant than you already are (which is a hard thing to do). And lastly, to claim you have "a couple" of degrees in history just shows you will talk talk talk without ever using your brain. Einstein was right, people like you were given a brain by mistake, for a spinal cord would suffice.

And how do you know what I do for a living?

I don't hate muslims; I just find it totally f'd up that they worship a prophet who was one of the biggest ******************************bag a-hole ever to live.

Big_Al, you state that the military is for defense only, I guess you disagree with Israel's pre-emptive strike in 1966, (six day war) or 82 (Iraq), or Iran (soon)!

you're a sheep, to the slaughtehouse you go!

Perhaps you should read "Mila 18" by Leon Uris.

beytzim said:
Big_Al, you state that the military is for defense only, I guess you disagree with Israel's pre-emptive strike in 1966, (six day war) or 82 (Iraq), or Iran (soon)!

you're a sheep, to the slaughtehouse you go!

Perhaps you should read "Mila 18" by Leon Uris.

how can you compare a ragtag (trained and armed by the US) group of terrorists to Israels situation? Are you serious? And we were talking about the scope of the US Constitution, so try again, kids

scoreboard said:
OK, I'll bite, but I must confess to usually ignoring anyone who doesn't have a modecum of, how shall i say BALLS to post in there profile who they are.

You sir and your "head in the sand" attitude is why this country is in the position it is in. Chamberlain, ring a bell?

Failure to see what IS happening, compare that to what HAS happened and failing to plan to solve the problem is our current problem.

I don't hate muslims, i don't hate anybody. But if you choose to wage a fight using terrorist tactics, I will be first in line to eradicate you. Not in a hateful way, but more inline with squashing a bug that bit you, no hate, no simpathy, just the results. Problem solved.

What is YOUR solution sir? Or will you continue to sit there and be part of the problem?

Have you served your country? Peace Corp, Military, Public service, Fireman, anything?

who loves terrorists? This topic is about grouping an extremely small group of hate filled people with the 2nd largest religion in the world. Problem solved by eradication? Can you explain how to eradicate terrorists without understanding and trying to solve the actions that cause people to turn into terrorists in the first place?

So this might have been covered already, but I missed it...

WHY is this thread in the Majors forum!??!?!?!?

This is Flightinfo.com, not OMGIHATELIBERALSANDARABS.com.

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

P-Dawg_QX said:
So this might have been covered already, but I missed it...

WHY is this thread in the Majors forum!??!?!?!?

This is Flightinfo.com, not OMGIHATELIBERALSANDARABS.com.

:angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire :angryfire

Did Muhammod decree you forum patrol after he decreed he was the prophet while on his murderous spree?

Ya gotta remember that Mohommed (or however that dickhead spelled his name.. good thing he's dead) was married to dogs and Allah likes pork chops!

Last edited:
big_al said:
actually the military was supposed to be a defense force, not an offensive force going to fight for corporations worldwide. and liberal programs arent in the Constitution? You obviously havent read it nor studied history but judging by your comments, that isnt shocking at all. people who know nothing always yell the loudest to proclaim their ignorance
No, actually the term is militia. And no, none of the "departments of hand out my tax money to secure votes for liberals" were in the original constitution. I guess you are the typical liberal so there is no sense in trying to use facts. You are just another word producer who will keep generating posts that lead nowhere. The veiled accusation that the only reason we have a military is for corporate protection is so obviously flawed that it is ridicoulous--however--you actually believe it.

Big Al? That could be short for Allah. Maybe what his close friends call him. Certainly would be about the only way to explain most of the last few pages.

PIPE

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back