Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
big_al said:
why will no generals come forward with good news about the state of the Iraqi police and security forces then?
Actually, they do. Its just not reported by your paper, the NYT. This is in an effort to hurt the war effort so that your polititions get elected in the upcoming elections. This kills American soliders, and you smile an inner smile. Up yours pu$$y. Are you actually a pilot? Why are you posting here? Go back to your Cindy Sheehan blog flame boy.

big_al vbmenu_register("postmenu_1099986", true);

Civ/Mil: civy
A/C Flown: yo mama
Ratings: 007
Total Time: >= 0

Last edited:
You "Kill the muslims" types are sheep. It's so easy to have that sentiment, I've said it myself before in frustration.

But here's the problem: Most of our nuclear weapons are strategic. They offer no deterence because this is assymetrical warfare and our enemies know we can't use them. We do posses tactical nukes, but how do you arm-chair politicians suggest we use those? On US cities? That's where the terrorists are. Here's a quiz: The recently foiled terror plot in the UK was perpetrated by whom? British-born citizens. You folks calling for profiling based on race need to take a look at the photographs released so far.

So, let's say we nuke Iran tommorow. If we do, how long til the war with China starts? Answer: that day.

You guys are advocating excessive use of force when we haven't even used sufficient conventional force yet. Our government knows exactly where OBL is. We're not taking him out because of political considerations with the Pakistanis and Chinese.

It's time you started demanding better leadership in our own government instead of crying for mass destruction elswhere.

One last thing: How many of you "This is WWIII" types have served or are serving?

I thought so.

I've served and I've worn plenty of brown flight suits.

We have to use excessive force on the Islam Facso's. They understand force. I agree nukes won't work but overwhelming conventional weapons will.

As far as the British terrorists. They may not look Arabic however they are all Muslim. Okay, don't profile based on race, just religion. Once the "good" Muslims control there religion than we can stop profiling.

Don't you profile your enemy. If you have been in OEF/OIF I hope you look at every Iraqi ,and non-Iraqi Arab, as a possible enemy. I know I do. Even when they drive the shi^^er truck, you just never know what they will do.

CLAMBAKE

717capt said:
Not all Muslims are terrorists, but most terrorists are muslims..... I've been saying for years, use their own religion against them.. Line up aboout 100 ragheads against a wall, bring in a pig.. stick the pig with a knife, not much, just enough to get a little pig blood, dip the bullets in the pig blood and put one in their tablecloth wearing nappy heads... and of course televise the whole thing or at least send a copy of the tape to Al Jazeera or whatever that raghead news agency is over theree.. Muslims believe that if you die within a few feet of a filthy swine you don't get to go to heaven or get the 17 virgins or whatever the fuk you get.. Actually you know what? too much work.. Fuk'em... Nuke em Nuke em all... they want to meet Allah let's arrange it... By the way whine we never singled out German Americans during WW2 and set up camps for them just Japanese Americans.. As a matter of fact when we had German POW camps in the South during WW2 they were routinely allowed to wander into town and sit in the Whites" only areas at restuarants, but Blacks could not.. just some useless ******************** I picked up along the way

I sure like your thinking 717.....

General ‘Black Jack’ Pershing

American Soldier says,
Ladies and Gentlemen, I bring forth a legend in Military history. A man that made a decision that in these times would most likely get him shot or dragged into the brig or both. This is due to the fact that we have weak minded, too soft and ‘ohh my god, that is so horrible’ types in office.
Let me remind you, the military is arresting its own members who go outside the wire and do the most unthinkable every single day. My only question is what is the difference between the Army when General Pershing was around and now? Have we really gotten a conscience about the brutalities of war?
General Pershing did something that if done in today’s war could possibly put an end to some things.
Born September 13th, 1860 near Laclede, Mississippi
Died July 15th, 1948 in Washington, D.C.
1891 Professor of Military Science and Tactics University of Nebraska
1898 Serves in the Spanish-American War
1901 Awarded rank of Captain
1906 Promoted to rank of Brigadier General
1909 Military Governor of Moro Province, Philippines
1916 Made Major General
1919 Promoted to General of the Armies
1921 Appointed Chief of Staff
1924 Retires from active duty
Education: 4 Years-West Point
One important thing to remember is that Muslims detest pork because they believe pigs are filthy animals. Some of them simply refuse to eat it, while others won’t even touch pigs at all, nor any of their by-products. To them, eating or touching a pig, its meat, its blood, etc., is to be instantly barred from paradise and doomed to hell.
Just before World War I, there were a number of terrorist attacks against the United States and it’s interests by, you guessed it, Muslim extremists.
So General Pershing captured 50 of the terrorists and had them tied to posts execution style. He then had his men bring in two pigs and slaughter them in front of the, now horrified, terrorists.
The soldiers then soaked their bullets in pigs blood, and proceeded to execute 49 of the terrorists by firing squad.
The soldiers then dug a big hole, dumped in the terrorist’s bodies and covered them in pig blood, entrails, etc.
They let the 50th man go. And for about the next 42 years, there was not a single attack by a muslim fanatic anywhere in the world.

Along these same lines, perhaps it's time to take several herds of swine to Iraq and let them loose in the towns where there are insurgents, etc., all over the area. Several good things come from this.. but you guys can think. You're on your own.

maybe you should read the Bible ?
I have and do the read the Bible. Yes stoning and other murder was recorded in the Bible but this was not God's commandments. God did not command the stoning of adulterous people and Jesus forgave prostitutes. One of the 10 Commandments, you know the one's that the ACLU is fighting to remove from courthouses, Thou shalt not kill.

Please don't attempt to compare what is going on with those that are distorting Islam with Bible history.

I'm really tired of so many making excuses for terrorists. They want you, your wife, your children, your family, your friends and your country to die - TODAY!

atafan said:
I have and do the read the Bible. Yes stoning and other murder was recorded in the Bible but this was not God's commandments. God did not command the stoning of adulterous people and Jesus forgave prostitutes. One of the 10 Commandments, you know the one's that the ACLU is fighting to remove from courthouses, Thou shalt not kill.

Please don't attempt to compare what is going on with those that are distorting Islam with Bible history.

I'm really tired of so many making excuses for terrorists. They want you, your wife, your children, your family, your friends and your country to die - TODAY!
It's funny how the peacenik America hating liberals want to compare the Christian sins from hundreds of years ago--that have been rightfully corrected--with the twisted practices of modern Islam.

The beheading thing is weird. The Japanese did it far more, and it didn't scare us off. They must think beheading is going to induce some type of paralysis. All it means, just like WW2 Asia, is "under NO circumstances become a prisoner. Fight to the death."

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back