Death To America

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Hair-on-Fire said:
Hey, this must be similar to the conversation the Germans had before they exterminated 6 million Jews.

You guys should be proud of yourselves.

Now that is really ironic! The very people you are defending say that there was no extermination of 6 million Jews. Maybe you could have chosen a better example.

PIPE

pipe said:
Now that is really ironic! The very people you are defending say that there was no extermination of 6 million Jews. Maybe you could have chosen a better example.

PIPE
correction, I and others are defending innocent muslims, not the .0001% who buy into the propaganda and listening to false teachings without understanding their religion in the first place. You and others are advocating mass killings, and are grouping everyone together with terrorists in your quest to direct your hate somewhere. What happened? equal rights for gays, kill the reds, or blacks are subhuman just doesnt bring out the same emotion anymore?

big_al said:
ONE incident? that was just the most famous. What about napalm, agent orange, dropping more bombs than all the previous wars combined. Thats just for starters.

How would I react watching people die from VC "terrorists"? Just the same as now, wonder why in the world the US is involved in such conflicts in the first place.

You would rather respond with knee jerk emotional responses than common sense. Thats what makes you a Conservative. There is a reason you cant find one Conservative intellectual

You really are an idiot. Go back and put on your tie dye hippie clothes and rose colored glasses peacenik.

You guys ever notice how no one ever mentions the other 7 million people exterminated by the Nazis. Only the Jews get any billing in the genocide. Let's include all who got whacked by the bad guys, all 13 million plus of them.

PunchTheClown said:
The closedminded attitude of conservatives never ceases to amaze me.

And being a closed minded liberal is any better?

We need to worry about us and not them.

Exactly what Chamberlain said before a fairly big exchange of gunfire.

You guys kill me, go back sticking you butt in the air with your head in the sand, continue to let better men AND women than you do the important job of keeping this country safe for you and your offspring, so you can be who you are, a pacifist hypocritical liberal sucking on the very tit of success you complain about.

PunchTheClown, last time I checked 9/11 happened before the Bush fiascos, if anything, the 9/11 plan occured during the Clinton admin, but I don't see you blaming him!

You live in a pretty ignorant, close minded world to think that we can just pretend to ignore everything outside the US and let it be. Spain did that, didn't help them much on 7/7. France, an a-rab favorite had its Muslim riots, and let's not forget the anti-cartoon bashing against freedom of expression in Norway. What have Australia, Thailand, Canada, India, Turkey done to piss off these Muslims so much??

Islam's plan is to take over the world, the middle-east is just at the front, soon, it will happen here, in the U.S. -oh wait a minute, too late!

Big_Al, you stated that .001% of muslims believe in fundamentalism, you're wrong, buddy. During 9/11, 10% of muslims were considered to be fundamentalists, I'm sure that number is higher. If you read the Koran, like I have, you would realize that those 10-20% are interepreting it correctly. That is why we will never win on a logical basis, as this is an outright religious war. Muhammed was a vengeful, dishonest terrorist who preached annhilation to anyone who didn't follow Allah, how are these people misinterpreting the Koran??

big_al said:
why dont you ask the blacks about what accomplishments Washington gave to "free society"

but its obvious your IQ of less than 10 missed the point, that the people of that time believed washington and other revolutionaries were "terrorists" so I find it ironic now that you suddenly hate the people your wonderful leaders fully supported with weapons and training for over a decade
Its pretty obvious you are an idiot. Your habit of equating 240 years ago to now on the subjects of "blacks" is pretty much a tactic of the weak minded. It really appears you know you have lost your argument already, and are throwing out worthless tidbits to take the debate out of focus. My low I.Q. is making it hard to understand your foreign language english. I am sure there were people in Great Britan who thought Washington was a "terrorist", but even by today's standard, you would have to agree that there is nothing in Washington's past having to do with cutting off peoples heads or killing 3000 civilians with a few airplanes. I do not hate the people my wonderful leaders suported with weapons and training. I spent a number of years of my life arming and training them. I want them to have freedom and peace, you want them to have Jihad. That is what you hate about America. It represents the freedom you hate. In your world, you want the Mullas and Shira law to rule based on the flawed and reconstructed Koran. I want people to choose their own religion based on the benifits the religion provides. In other words I want a world where the religions compete to gain followers. You want to shove your religion on us at the point of a sword. I hide nothing in my religion. Take it or leave it. Welcome to my church. Try it out. If it works for you, great--if not, peace be with you. How about yours? I seem to remember that it is death to convert to any other religion in your country. Why is that? Can't your religion compete? Why am I arguing with you? You are not an airline pilot, you are a fanitic islamofacisist, and you do not get laid because you smell and your only hope of sex is with your houris or 72 virgins. My advice is to try a new God.

scoreboard said:
You guys kill me, go back sticking you butt in the air with your head in the sand, continue to let better men AND women than you do the important job of keeping this country safe for you and your offspring, so you can be who you are, a pacifist hypocritical liberal sucking on the very tit of success you complain about.
OUTSTANDING!

PunchTheClown said:
The closedminded attitude of conservatives never ceases to amaze me. We have no business trying to force our views on that part of the world! Its been a hot spot in the world pretty much since the beginning of time and its not going to stop because we have some business interests there and try to hide our real motives with "democracy".

They dont want us there, they dont need us there. We need to get out and let them take care of themseleves. The've been doing that a hell of a lot longer then we have.

Who are we to tell the rest of the world how to act and how to think? We need to worry about us and not them. And don't tell me that its in the best interests of "national security" what a load of crap. If it was then why did our appointed emperor and CEO try to sell control of our ports to foreign power? Aren't ports an entry into our country and therefore warrent being secured and controlled by our country?

Bottom line, they are doing what they think is right. They dont buy into what we bring them and why should they? We are an occupying power and ever since we have been there the violence and horror in their country has only gotten worse! I'd be pissed at us too!
Why are you even posting here? I thought you were "running away" from this industry?
Time to get out.
posted by PunchtheClown:
Alright, I've given this a lot of thought. Its time for me to leave this industry. This career has turned into the equivlent of a dead end job and its not worth it for me anymore.

I know many of you do other things instead or in addition to flying. All I have done ever is fly, my whole career path has been based on it. So I'm asking for some ideas of what some of you have done. I've got a baby on the way and there is no way to support a child on FO wages at a regional, especially when you work for a company where isnt and never will be an upgrade. Its sickening to me to think that an entry level TSA screener makes more then I do!

Thanks!

Punch

I am pretty sure I advised you that as a loser in the first place you should become a hack for the Democratic Party and then you could have a shot of making love to Cindy Sheehan. But as someone leaving this industry, why don't you take your America hating bull$hit over to Barbarastreisand.com and talk about your issues with others that hate the US?

Last edited:
scoreboard said:
THAT was beautiful.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back