Deadliest Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

EdAtTheAirport

Hey how come we don't have a TV show so that ordinary fractional guys like us can be turned into rock stars overnight?

Hey how come we don't have a TV show so that ordinary fractional guys like us can be turned into rock stars overnight?

Ha Ha Ha, now that's funny. That would be like making a show about a bunch of whiney girl-scouts going door to door selling cookies.

Ha Ha Ha, now that's funny. That would be like making a show about a bunch of whiney girl-scouts going door to door selling cookies.

Yeah, a bunch of ego driven, selfish, self entitled...oops, I just looked in the mirror.:laugh:

"600QS. 300 miles northwest of Teterboro, and First Officer Stan has run into a snag: a turd's stuck in the lav, and it's not budging.

Without missing a beat, the greenhorn rolls up his last copy of Elite Traveler, and pushes the turd into the holding tank...."

:laugh:

Ahhh, you, my friend, have not flown the Lear 60. The turds will not die!

Sometimes I think I'm fighting the abdominable turdman.

Hung

Fractionals? It must be a helluva trip between TEB and MCO?

What, was your crew meal cold or something?

My six year old says that since our job isn't as exciting as "The deadliest catch," maybe we could fly through some thunderstorms to liven things up a bit. What do you think, would that work?

Wacoflyr

Latest resources

Back