• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Deadliest Flight

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Sad thing is that i miss the excitement of fractional flying..

try flying transcon in an airbus for 6 hours the most exciting thing that happens is that you can stand up in the cockpit and the pull out desk and the seat reclines to almost flat...

definately not rock star material

Just show up to the plane wearing orange oilskins and carrying a crate of seal bombs and a bucket of fish guts. That'll liven things up a bit.

"600QS. 300 miles northwest of Teterboro, and First Officer Stan has run into a snag: a turd's stuck in the lav, and it's not budging.

Without missing a beat, the greenhorn rolls up his last copy of Elite Traveler, and pushes the turd into the holding tank...."

:laugh:

You ever have one bend it's head toward you and say, "Hey man. Go ahead, make my day."

Just checking. I can't be the only one.

It would seem like a natural thing to follow the crab after they are caught; follow the freight dogs who fly into St. Paul to get the crab out of the harbor. That would be an interesting show!!

Nanny diaries

I think instead of using deadliest catch as a model we'd have something more akin to the Nanny Diaries. Cruising at 350 pax comes up can of tonic water in hand, "I want my tonic water in a bottle!" I bet everyone of us has a story like that one.

"Captain Phils on his 5th cup of coffee...he has'nt had a cigarette in the last hour and now there holding going into TEB...the tension in the cockpit is overwhelming....When will they be on the ground !". That's pretty much the show.

Fractionals? It must be a helluva trip between TEB and MCO?

What, was your crew meal cold or something?

No, but we had Uno's for lunch that one day and the show would have been called the Deadliest Crapper! Those were the days weren't they my friend!! That was good for the boss (especially that one). Builds character.

Guys, you want to do "Deadliest Flight" you need to post that in the cargo section. Freight dawgs flying those old crappy aircraft in lousy conditions gets a bit closer to that scenario.

Latest resources

Back