Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Friendliest aviation Ccmmunity on the web
  • Modern site for PC's, Phones, Tablets - no 3rd party apps required
  • Ask questions, help others, promote aviation
  • Share the passion for aviation
  • Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DCI - 100, 50-Seaters and All Turboprops To Go.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How about knowing which planes are in which fleets?
Oh for God's sake, 18 CRJ and 37 Q400.
Histrionics? Say what? You are making words up now.
I'm pretty sure I wasn't...oh, that's right, I called you out on that one (like you so cleverly tried to do on the Horizon fleet you little trickster!). But, to your credit, you manned up and acknowledged that you didn't know the word "histrionic." Wait, no...I think you said:
And wow, you know some medical terms.
Apparently you don't know them, eh? Aww, that's ok. We're all here to learn.
I bet you still think Delta flies 727s.
Oh silly boy, the last DL 727 flight was April 6th 2003, GSO-ATL. Now for the cherry on top: last flight op'd by DL was #9901 Ship #590 Dep:1917 Arr:2037 and it took a MX prior to dept. (Were you the switch bitch on that one?)

Facts enough for ya? Honestly, don't you feel just a little silly getting all worked up over "proving" to me that Horizon still ops CRJ (for a while longer)?

Bye Bye--General Lee
But he keeps coming back back.

I'm pretty sure I wasn't...oh, that's right, I called you out on that one (like you so cleverly tried to do on the Horizon fleet you little trickster!). But, to your credit, you manned up and acknowledged that you didn't know the word "histrionic." Wait, no...I think you said:

Oh silly boy, the last DL 727 flight was April 6th 2003, GSO-ATL. Now for the cherry on top: last flight op'd by DL was #9901 Ship #590 Dep:1917 Arr:2037 and it took a MX prior to dept. (Were you the switch bitch on that one?)

Facts enough for ya? Honestly, don't you feel just a little silly getting all worked up over "proving" to me that Horizon still ops CRJ (for a while longer)?

Nice!

Trojan

There is a lot going on with regards to this. I think that you will see more than 100 50 seaters gone.

Also, I agree Willy. A lot is coming with regards to this. The wording would have to be so that, it could not just be done by a WO carrier.

Wow, I am impressed. Kinda spunky, and I like that. I look forward to more spirited debates. Looks like your medical knowledge rivials my airline industry knowledge. Well done. Ciao. (and yes, I keep coming back, I actually enjoy this forum and the industry overall)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Fred "Greed" was Fred Reid, our President at Delta at the time. He thought businessmen wanted "frequency", and parked a lot of the mainline birds and then added 50 seat RJs. Fred then left DL to go start Virgin America, where he DID NOT add any 50 seaters. I guess he learned his lesson while watching Delta go down the toilet. Richard Anderson is now trying to clean up Fred's mess.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Woosh.... right over your head...

Turbo

Woosh.... right over your head...

Turbo

Wait, was that the sound of your theory going down the toilet? Were you there when Fred Reid made those awful decisions? He never made them at VA---decided RJs weren't right for them I guess. Why don't you explain your above statement so I can dismantle it. Unless, that is, you aren't up for it. (very likely)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Wait, was that the sound of your theory going down the toilet? Were you there when Fred Reid made those awful decisions? He never made them at VA---decided RJs weren't right for them I guess. Why don't you explain your above statement so I can dismantle it. Unless, that is, you aren't up for it. (very likely)

Bye Bye--General Lee

Relax... I am just saying that I think Doin Time knows darn well who Reid is, and who you were talking about. Not everyone is trying to start an argument with you, you know...

Turbo

Bye Bye--General Lee

Maybe because VA pays its pilots flying A320's like they are flying 50 seat RJ's

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back