• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dangerous Capt.

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
They had a guy like you describe at Delta years ago...Miami based, I think. Anyway, about five copilots caught him in the parking lot and beat the $hit out of him.

That goes both ways. Unions have been protecting bad teachers for 40 years. A union dues paying pilot, (good or bad) will probably seek the same deal.

All the teachers' union can do is provide a defense. If the facts back up the school board's decision to get rid of a bad teacher, then they can get rid of that teacher. The same goes for any other union. The union provides the best defense they can for everyone, but if management has the evidence (which is what everyone here is telling the guy to collect), then getting rid of the bad employee is still very possible. Saying that teachers' unions protect bad teachers has always been a convenient cop-out. The truth is that school boards just don't want to go to the trouble of collecting evidence to support their case. They'd rather let bad teachers continue to teach. Blame the school boards, not the unions.

Just tell him to go F*ck himself. Bully's never have a plan for that one. Loser.

I'm sending Paulie and Sil down to take care of bidness for ya. Just let me know when he's headed for the parking lot when he gets off work...they'll be waiting

Cadillac Brown Jersey Tags...can't miss it....you'll get phone call from pay phone booth when the job is done.

That's what happened to me. I take absolutely NOTHING now. I got in a huge blow up recently with a guy - I won't go into specifics, but it involved compliance with procedure. It ain't my first. Problem is - anytime I get into an argument I overreact now due to what happened before.

Interesting. The pilots I respect most in this business also have this disposition. That's what happens when one jackass too many puts your life or career in jeopardy without your permission! :angryfire

It's pretty funny when non-pilots or non-professional pilots hear us going on about it; they think we're a bunch of wackos.

That's OK. I'd rather hear the big noise that comes from yelling at an idiot than the big noise that comes from an airplane smacking the ground. :D

C

They had a guy like you describe at Delta years ago...Miami based, I think. Anyway, about five copilots caught him in the parking lot and beat the $hit out of him.

That would be fun to see, but it wouldn't be good for the FOs if they got caught.

Cameras can be almost invisible these days. I'd much rather see pilots take secret videos of these kinds of pricks, then send copies to management, union, YouTube, Associated Press etc etc etc. Especially the media.

C

That was when real men flew airplanes. 20 years ago we used our fist, now we use a law firm. The fist is alot faster and less painfull.

Last edited:
It's when you think you're finally over the event, have a moment alone to yourself, and the thought hits. . .

"Why didn't I say anything?"

"Why?"

Heyas Jedi,

Unfortunately, this revelation usually only comes to people after the fact.

After seeing my fair share of aquantences buried and young widows with small children, I've learned to speak right up.

Nu

Latest resources

Back