• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DALPA: "Clear out lockers" (merged)

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
If you strike, and management doesn't cave, that would tell me that management has no faith in the companies long term prospects and the end is inevitable. Therefore I can see of no good that could come from pilot concessions at this point. If you strike and they shut down, it was going to happen anyway. If you strike and they give, you will have saved your contract.

I say strike, only because I think that your management is bluffing and because I think that you will win. If I thought that DAL corp was sincere, I'd probably tell you to save your job and live to fight another day. If you strike, I'll happily write the check for my strike assessment.

enigma

Delta pilots... Stand Strong!

I'm tired of Corporate America taking away pay and benefits from the working class.

I'm tired of this industry going to the ********************ter cause of pay cuts, downsizing, and slashed benefits.

I support you all for what you're doing, and hope that management sides with the Delta pilots.

Let's get ready to rumble.......

Boys, it's time someone takes one for the team....do what you need to, the industry is in a spiral until someone takes one for the team........Let management sweat!!! ......it's time to lift the middle finger and say screw you.......enough is enough

stay strong,

could you imagine if corporate america puts a company in jeopardy over concessions.

Stay strong, I will be happy for assesments on us for you guys.

Good Luck Fellas and Gals!!!

You are doing the right thing and we are all lucky to have you fighting this fight we are all too timid to fight!

Juice

Alot of support and it is greatly appreciated but, what are the rest of you willing to sacrifice for the profession? If Delta pilots strike and an injunction is imposed would you all support a nationwide SOS? Its easy to watch from the sidelines and tell others what to do. This is a problem facing the profession as a whole. Step up!!

RichO said:
Boys, it's time someone takes one for the team....do what you need to, the industry is in a spiral until someone takes one for the team........Let management sweat!!! ......it's time to lift the middle finger and say screw you.......enough is enough

Famous last words as one pilot group falls on their sword and another one swoops in to take the flying. Thats the problem theres always somewhere out there in todays environment ready to do so. Do you guys really think that no one will fly delta routes once they are liquidated if the strike does happen?

Your all living in a dream world if you actually think there would ever be a nationwide strike. All these people are egging you delta guys on because they want your flying when you liquidate. I say make it every man for himself. Take the cuts now and try to make it up later! Its the only way to fly

D'Angelo said:
Famous last words as one pilot group falls on their sword and another one swoops in to take the flying. Thats the problem theres always somewhere out there in todays environment ready to do so. Do you guys really think that no one will fly delta routes once they are liquidated if the strike does happen?

Your all living in a dream world if you actually think there would ever be a nationwide strike. All these people are egging you delta guys on because they want your flying when you liquidate. I say make it every man for himself. Take the cuts now and try to make it up later! Its the only way to fly

we all know mr. chicken grease is clueless....why don't you scurry off back to the regional board....the delta boys don't need to hear your opinions....have u ever gotten a positive response from anyone on this board???? you are still an idiot....

Last edited:
Cry 'Havoc,' and let slip the dogs of war.......

I honestly don't care for the attitudes of several of you more prolific Delta types here, but anyone who choses to take a stand if and when the time actually comes has my respect, and gratitude.

Good luck.

We have a lot of empty lockers, and will probably be hiring in the next couple months. So if you want to live in Detroit and have a locker all your own keep us in mind. Starting pay DA-20 F/O 35K

Latest resources

Back