DAL - Pilot showdown

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
On Your Six said:
I think a strike is always a possibility. The company is going for far too much (more than what is necessary to keep DAL competitive) and the pilots are the easiest target for cost reductions. I love how Delta portrays the "average" pilot salary at a certain level - of course a statistic that is outdated and reflects the pilot group before the big retirement push when Captains were easily making $300K+. The average pilot wage now would be much lower but you would never see that figure in the press... Great spin job from DAL management...

Clear your PM box out and I will send you a PM regarding employment opportunities. Your box is full and will not allow for anymore PM's

Ty Webb said:
I think Chuckie Boy's mom ran off with an AirTran pilot, and now his dad lost his job driving the lav truck, and can't afford Chuckie's Ritalin anymore.

I am new to posting on this board. I think Chuck is an ex-employee who is just likes to stir up the pot. If it is who I think he is, he was terminated a while back. With that said, Ty Webb recently posted a very disgusting post about my company and my fellow pilots while claiming it was a whack at Chuck Yogourt. Why the moderators let you get away with it is beyond me. It was to say the least, a crappy thing to say about a small company who does not pose a threat to any major or LCC out there. I think you owe us all an apology.

As for you Delta people, I know you face an uphill battle and the stress of it all is felt by by not only you, but by your family and friends as well. Please be assured you are in our thoughts and prayers and are welcomed in our jumpseats anytime. You will survive.

Lawman said:
Ty Webb recently posted a very disgusting post about my company and my fellow pilots while claiming it was a whack at Chuck Yogourt. Why the moderators let you get away with it is beyond me. It was to say the least, a crappy thing to say about a small company who does not pose a threat to any major or LCC out there. I think you owe us all an apology.

This should be entertaining. I can't wait to see his response to that!:D

Gentlemen, gentlemen,

I feel like the kid in the riot scene in Animal House where he's holding his arms up saying "Everybody stay calm", then gets trampled until he's the same elevation as the sidewalk.

That being said, remember 2 familiar sayings:

There but for the grace of God, go I

and

As you are, so once was I. As I am, so shall you be

No matter how perversely satisfying it may be to a select minority, making cracks about somebody's misforune and their company isn't right. A little humility and grace goes a long way- on both sides.

Thank you

UAL78 said:
Gentlemen, gentlemen,

I feel like the kid in the riot scene in Animal House where he's holding his arms up saying "Everybody stay calm", then gets trampled until he's the same elevation as the sidewalk.

That being said, remember 2 familiar sayings:

There but for the grace of God, go I

and

As you are, so once was I. As I am, so shall you be

No matter how perversely satisfying it may be to a select minority, making cracks about somebody's misforune and their company isn't right. A little humility and grace goes a long way- on both sides.
thank you UAL

and with that, goodbye to Chuckie, hopefully forever

OWNED COLUMN

Chuck Yogourt
350DRIVER

Chuck Yogourt said:
You assumed wrong. Get ready to make Air Midwest wages though. You guys are going to take it in the shorts. Tooo bad. Whaaaa.

Let's see, you have flown the 717 and DC-9. That means you are probably Airtran previously Valujet previously Eastern scab. I think that sums it up about right!

It's always interesting to see how the flamebaiters haven't the spine to be forthright, at a minimum, as to the company they work for.

I haven't always agreed with General Lee but at least he's honest with who he is and his opinions are well thought out.

Please...go somewhere else!

Mike

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back