• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Actually, that's not true. A couple of the CMR reps met with Captain Buergey and requested a relaxation of scope. No mention of brand scope.

Actually that's not true. That is the DALPA spin.

BS......keep chugging the RJDC koolaid!!! What gives Comair the right to want anything from us!!

Using that logic, what right do ANY of us have wanting anthing from any other group? What right do you have to want your furloughs to go to ASA or CMR? What right do the USAirways pilots have to get super-seniority at PSA?

Are you saying that the Delta pilots have a "right" to get something from us, but we don't have any "rights" to request something in return?

Ya'll have have tuned this whole thread around about Comair, who cares, just apply, but your senior a-holes at Comair screwed most of ya'll when they wanted to be on the same seniority as Delta pilots, which is crazy. Just thank them. I know your going to say well I was not even hired yet when that was happening, but you took the job there. I know alot of Delta pilots and all the ones I know don't like the Comair guys, Period.

But lets get this thread back on track, and Comair guys, stop your bitching

If you look around DL you will see these new airplanes that look a whole lot like 737's with winglets pulled up to gates. These are not flown by Delta pilots, or even ALPA members.

Frankly, once we give up an airplane via scope, do you think at that point we have the negotiating leverage to determine who will fly it? If we had that kind of leverage, we would be flying it.

Acarpe what a low life you are. I ask a question and you respond by calling me names. WOW. But I bet that you are the type of person who could never say that to someones face because you are just not a man. Coward. UBA757

Acarpe what a low life you are. I ask a question and you respond by calling me names. WOW. But I bet that you are the type of person who could never say that to someones face because you are just not a man. Coward. UBA757

Easy there chief. There are A LOT of DL pilots who were very mad at the Comair guys back then. We had just helped them out during their strike (the best way we could after Pres Bush told us we couldn't strike), and provided a lot of money (just like every ALPA airline), and then the guys who were furloughed felt like they got krapped on, and a lot of us still flying thought the same way. The ASA guys didn't seem to mind helping our guys in their time of need, and I hope we hired many of them now.

Bye Bye--General Lee

No ComAir pilots! Plenty of ASA pilots to fill the classes! I will never forget the fact that my Brothers and Sisters were shunned by ComAir and welcomed by ASA.

Actually that's not true. That is the DALPA spin.

Sorry, John, but you're trying to cover up what actually happened. What I said is exactly what I was told by the CMR reps who actually sat in front of Captain Buergey and made the request.

Latest resources

Back