• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Info

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
there is only one other report from delta. the freebie one is circa 2001. still is spot on laser guided gouge though according to the few folks having interviewed so far. most of what was posted was cut and pasted out of old air, inc gouge. good info nontheless. hope it helps me next week! live by the gouge. die by the gouge. diving in head first. see ya.

So General I have a question for you. I was a pilot at CMR for a little more than a year from 2005 to 2006, would you oppose someone like me from being hired at Delta? UBA757

If you were there after the "refusing to help our furlough phase", then NO. But, most captains at Comair now were at Comair then (after 9-11), and I would be opposed to them being hired NOW at DL. I hope ASA and CHQ guys get most of the interviews.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I interviewed with DAL back in 1998. Was rejected, of course, silly me, after the two on one interview.

I remember back then hearing that Plato Rhine (sp) was a little miffed at the psych eval. Seems DAL rejected some AF 1 pilots due to the eval.

Seems to me that DAL could find just as good of candidates by carefully studying the resumes, thorough background checks and interviews. They have to do them anyway.

I'll wait until they're securely out of bankruptcy for a while.

Unbeliavable.

So if I understand you auburn, even if I was at CMR more than 2 or 3 years after the time in quetion, I still should not be hired. UBA757

So if I understand you auburn, even if I was at CMR more than 2 or 3 years after the time in quetion, I still should not be hired. UBA757

No, read it again. If you were there DURING the time in question, then I don't think you should. Afterwards, well, then ok.

Bye Bye--General Lee

General I understood what you said. 2auburn made a comment about not one person from CMR being hired. I am asking him to explain his comment. UBA757

Latest resources

Back