• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL Commuters

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
The only off line FA j/s that I know of is AMR and DAL. But for the FA's I believe they need a cabin seat open.
JetBlue will carry offline pilots and flight attendants in the FA jumpseats. Flight attendants have priority though, it's their jumpseat. Love us or hate us, you gotta admit that JetBlue and SWA are two of the easiest airlines to JS on. Both of us pretty much take anybody that shows up. We'll find them a seat somewhere.

JetBlue will carry offline pilots and flight attendants in the FA jumpseats. Flight attendants have priority though, it's their jumpseat. Love us or hate us, you gotta admit that JetBlue and SWA are two of the easiest airlines to JS on. Both of us pretty much take anybody that shows up. We'll find them a seat somewhere.

Even in the lav as I recall...........that was nice of you guys though.

Bye Bye--General Lee

I share your pain. As a Compass commuter I've been left behind on NWA airplane as the FA jumpseats are open. I know Compass FA's are not allowed to sit in NWA FA's seats and vice versa. I think there is alot of friction there and that's where its being held up. I've talked to the coordinator many times and the issue goes nowhere. Until NWA(DAL) changes their policy, don't hold your breath for Compass to change theirs.

I would say it's been more of a double-whammy for the fNWA guys and gals. First we outsource our flying then add complications to our commute via Compass.

And on another note DALPA, represents pilots from two separate seniority lists. Conflict of interest?

Last edited:
I would say it's been more of a double-whammy for the fNWA guys and gals. First we outsource our flying then add complications to our commute via Compass.

And on another note DALPA, represents pilots from two separate seniority lists. Conflict of interest?

We are working towards a resolution that will help all parties involved. I urge you to go to LEC1's meeting. There will be a few resolutions up there.

We are working towards a resolution that will help all parties involved. I urge you to go to LEC1's meeting. There will be a few resolutions up there.

Heyas ACL,

There are a LOT of resolutions coming down the pike. Moak is going to be surprised how fNWA LECs do business.

The handcuffs are coming....

Nu

Latest resources

Back