• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Dal ae

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
OOOOOOO, AMR is gonna be P.O.ed. Their presence in the Pacific just went down the drain.

Moral of the story....don't outsource mission critical items. That goes for everyone.

Watch out ALK, you're now in play. Good luck.

Nu

I am thinking we don't care what AMR thinks and would be happy to go after them. That may well be what is going on.

All of the press releases from Japan seem to indicate that Japan Airlines will be shedding the wide body international flying and focusing on their domestic operation. This leads to the appearance that the flying goes to SkyTeam members of which DAL would probably be a significant beneficiary of.

I wonder if something larger could also be in the mix? or smaller?

How about C, both.

We got lots of irons in the fire these days. In three years it will make or break this company. With what these things are, I am going with the former by a long margin.

If memory serves me, I think someone mentioned just what might be Delta's target for total pilots? Can't remember where I saw it but maybe someone can find it.

A while back I was told 18500 by 2020.(like three years ago) If that happened I may pass out. :D

I am thinking we don't care what AMR thinks and would be happy to go after them. That may well be what is going on.
Yep, us going after then will force the dominoes in this industry to fall, consolidation to finally happen and profitability to return. It is necessary and we are on a roll. He who moves first generally wins.

A while back I was told 18500 by 2020.(like three years ago) If that happened I may pass out. :D

I was told 15,000 by someone in the know, and they said it with a straight face.

But you know how it goes....lies are told with a straight face...it's the truth that's told with a dismissive giggle.

Nu

Latest resources

Back