• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL 767 lands taxiway M at ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow! What a couple of $$$$ UPS!!!!!!!!! I would have been pissed if they almost landed on me! They are going straight to hell!!!

Eleven pages and acarpe hasn't chimed in to let us know what he thinks about pilots who can't find the runway!?! Carpie, do you need some help? Are you busy filling out ASAP forms? What up? ..l..

The good ones do.

[QUOTE absolutely, that is why I try not to criticize my fellow doctors and instead try to learn from these events. I thought to myself, If only pilots would have the same philosophy[/QUOTE]

A nice long nap might have prevented this.

The good ones do.

[QUOTE absolutely, that is why I try not to criticize my fellow doctors and instead try to learn from these events. I thought to myself, If only pilots would have the same philosophy
[/QUOTE]

This is only true to an extent, when a doctor makes an egregious mistake, other doctors don't look at him and say "well we can learn a lot from this doctor who just amputated the leg of the wrong person." They say, "Wow he really screwed up, and, while I wish him the best, he's gonna pay for this." There is a lot to be learned from the mistakes of others, but when people make completely retarded mistakes, you gotta call a spade a spade. That's not to say I don't think it could happen to me- of course it could.

I'm just gonna bump this back to page one so acarpe will be sure to see it.;)

The news is saying they crew may have been preoccupied cleaning up a "soiled cockpit". Perhaps projectile vomiting was involved and the windshields were covered.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back