• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL 767 lands taxiway M at ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Why not label taxiways as taxiways from an aerial perspective so this doesn't happen again? It's easy to mark a runway 9L in white. Why not label a parallel taxiway as T A X I in yellow? Either that or put a big X just short of where it begins...

lets just get rid of taxiways.....

Word is that the FAA is going to come down hard on us-there are at least 2 other 'incidents"-both with LCP's in command that has the Fed's po'd at us.

Sounds like there are some real problems at the EE. By "come down hard" do you mean fines or changes to your training department?

TSA just made an announcement that in wake of the taxiway landing, the liquid carry-on allotment just went down to 1.2oz and must now fit in one lunch sized paper bag.

My problem with the double breasted suit is that you have to button the jacket or it looks stupid. With a regular blazer, you don't have to walk around with it buttoned up all the time. But then again, 2 Delta pilots were just given a second chance at life. So I guess, there are bigger issues than wearing double-breasted suits. We now have to make sure all Delta pilots are aware of the differences between white and blue lights, and how to properly identify runway markings vs. taxiway markings. The skill and credibility of the pilots at Delta are eroding away very quickly. Where are the Sulley's at Delta? I guess Cactus has all the heroes.

We do ???? :eek:

huh...who knew ????:rolleyes:

PHXFLYR:cool:

Latest resources

Back