• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL 767 lands taxiway M at ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Really? One guy out of 12000+ and "the credibility of the pilots at Delta are eroding away"? How about at mesaba when guys do donuts on the ramp to transfer fuel...wrong airports(BTL)....and yup on taxi ways in MQT....I have many stories from Mesaba to add but won't. Point being, people who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones.

BTW you seem to like to bash Delta a lot...point fingers at Delta for all that is wrong and for whats happening to Mesaba....so why does it say on the seniority list "do you want to flow to Delta? Yes! Why don't you show everyone and change it to NO?[/QUOTE]

This is what we would like to know. Since many times in the past you have said you definitely want to flow to Delta. If you want I can re-post your quotes on it. Why flow?, why not just get hired on your own accord to someplace you like and don't bitch about. Oh I forgot you didn't go to college and get a degree. So flowing is the only way you will get to a major. Or did you finally get a degree e-mailed to you from that online school for pilots? I wouldn't say anything but I find it funny how much you bust on guys who go to pilot quickie schools and not learn the traditional way like you did.....all the while coming from a guy who didn't even go to college. You have been a Saab captain for what a total of two years? Maybe you didn't realize how many captains you flew with wanted to throw up after your never ending rants about how proud you were going on Welfare and food stamps because you had three kids and worked at Mesaba. Calling the majors every name in the book because you couldn't go there because you didn't have a degree. Like you said you were "qualified" to go straight to the majors because of all the 135 charter flying you did in PTK and you shouldn't have to fly at the regionals. Hows that working for you?

"Big Mainline Pilot Boy Punk with Silver Spoon".

Anger issues, drunky?

What happened to you promising to kick my @$$ in E Concourse? Why not A or B? Your manlove club meet in the bathroom in E? Nothing says that you're serious quite like threatening over the internet....

"Big Mainline Pilot Boy Punk with Silver Spoon".

Silver Spoon? Really? I guess the fact that he is in the training dept here means that he has no skills.

Do your home work. His father was a NWA 744A not a DAL guy and he was hired by DAL. Next please.

Answer the question. Nobody is perfect. But as we can see, 2 days in a row. 1st a DELTA 767 lands on a taxiway, day 2 NWA/DELTA overflies intented airport at cruise altitude. Point to be made, there are a lot of bone-heads at the regional and at the glorious legacy carriers. The majority of pilots are all the same.....inattention to small details can lead to big mistakes, even for experienced legacy drivers. Your response; SEVEN is right.

Glad I'm not flying or non-revving today.. day 3.

What happened to you promising to kick my @$$ in E Concourse? Why not A or B? Your manlove club meet in the bathroom in E? Nothing says that you're serious quite like threatening over the internet....

Because Sen Larry Craig hangs in the 'E' bathrooms....:eek:

Again. You have no clue how the ASAP program works at Delta. Quit while you're behind.

I may not know how Delta's ASAP program works, but I know what reckless and careless is. And I know what should be done about it.

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back