• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL 767 lands taxiway M at ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Are you Captain America? He was blacklisted at SWA but DAL hired him.

Maybe when you got furloughed with GR back in 06 you should have went with him to RAH then you could have taken over the world there. Or maybe you should go back to the King Air flying in PTK, then you could complain about Net Jets and what they have done to the 135 guys loss of work. Either way you do a lot of complaining about everyone in this industry. All you do is point fingers at everyone else. What makes you so great?

BTW You also didn't answer my questions. Again, you talk about others instead of explaining your own action and words.

No, not really, its just fun to watch him squirm in his career and even more so watch him continue to ------->:crying::crying::crying:

Hi ahole, I mean chuck.....
I see you resurrected your old photo from when you were einstein.

It's good to see we're all getting along and there's no name calling. All pilots are professionals, right?

Right.

Stupid overexperienced mainline pilots. If only all the flying was given to JoeMerchant and SEVEN, things like that would never happen.
Answer the question. Nobody is perfect. But as we can see, 2 days in a row. 1st a DELTA 767 lands on a taxiway, day 2 NWA/DELTA overflies intented airport at cruise altitude. Point to be made, there are a lot of bone-heads at the regional and at the glorious legacy carriers. The majority of pilots are all the same.....inattention to small details can lead to big mistakes, even for experienced legacy drivers. Your response; SEVEN is right.

Latest resources

Back