• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL 767 lands taxiway M at ATL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
"R" was used. South of 27L. Only cargo and NW maint hangar were southe of it back then (before rwy 10-28). I may be wrong, but I believe it was only used as a runway for turboprop A/C and not RJ or bigger.

"R" was used. South of 27L. Only cargo and NW maint hangar were southe of it back then (before rwy 10-28). I may be wrong, but I believe it was only used as a runway for turboprop A/C and not RJ or bigger.

Thanks! That one is quite a bit shorter. Someone earlier stated that 767 and smaller were allowed- that's at least second hand info, though. Take it for what it's worth coming from me. :)

As long as you're not parked on that taxiway......No Problem!

Give 'em a break.. things are better now.. they landed at the right airport. :)

June 20, 1980 - A Delta Air Lines 727, bound for Tampa, Florida, mistakenly landed at MacDill Air Force Base (a few miles away).

Give 'em a break.. things are better now.. they landed at the right airport. :)

June 20, 1980 - A Delta Air Lines 727, bound for Tampa, Florida, mistakenly landed at MacDill Air Force Base (a few miles away).

Atleast they landed in the right city, didn't a Northwest or Continental Crew land in the wrong country some years ago?

Hey acarpe, I saw you visited a couple days ago. No comment from you? I'm stunned!

Latest resources

Back