DAL 757 with no Wemacs??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Netjets dude
Be careful!!! Customers that refer to their pilot as B.I.T.C.H., don't usually stay customers for long.

Going back to the original subject, Continental Airlines doesn't have eyeball vents in any of their 767s or 777s. Never really understood why but it probably does save weight. It's very frustrating not being able to control your own ventilation on a 10 hour flight.

Man, that is one old 757. SIN got rid of the 757's before they got A310's.

Anyone remember the last time they saw a SIN A310?

Those airplanes have to keep the mx guys happy!

BTW, revenue pax (whoever pays for their ticket) are allowed to criticize the service offered. They are not always given a choice of who to fly.

NJA does spend a lot on airline tickets every year and someone who is 'double-rare-metal-member' should be taken seriously. BEEOTCH! ;) TC

P.S.--Too bad GL isn't at AA. With the new gogo internet, he could really jack his post count!

You guys are all wrong. A wemac is what the want-to-be engineers at Cessna call a punka-louvre. Yes that's right not a wemac or eyball vent but a punka-louvre.

Cessna Sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Just incase you didn't know that. The 560XL is the crappiest plane I have flown besides the new 172s.

You better learn who's a$$ needs to be kissed! :rolleyes:

The customer is always RIGHT, B.I.T.C.H.!!!

Mohammed Atta was a full-fare customer.

So was the shoe bomber.

We should do our best to make the cabin comfortable. The question about "wemacs" is legitimate. Your naive assertion is not.

I think everybody should know by now CA1900 doesn't post flamebait here...

Someone who used to fly a BE1900 is complaining about a lack of air or being uncomfortable. I bet he never heard that while flying the BE1900........He forgets sooooo soon.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Man, that is one old 757. SIN got rid of the 757's before they got A310's.

Those airplanes have to keep the mx guys happy!

4 PW powered early 90's models. 2 are now ETOPS. No vents sucks but run the cabin a little cooler and people are happy.

The 17 ex TWA/AA 757s are very sweet with new interiors, GPS, winglets, etc.

P.S.--Too bad GL isn't at AA. With the new gogo internet, he could really jack his post count!

Don't speak to soon. First DL MD-88 had wifi installed a couple days ago, installation is quick, and the entire fleet should have it by next summer.

http://blog.delta.com/2008/10/01/sent-from-33000-feet/

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back