• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

DAL 757 with no Wemacs??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Ships 6901-4 are these. I flew one of them a few weeks ago.... it's a craphole up front, too. The recircs and wind noise was alot louder than most of the rest of the fleet and everything seemed to be more beat up.

I guess they have been around the block as well as been down to UIO a few too many times.

They are called PSU's officially...not wemacs.

I've also rode on one of these oddball Delta 75's without the psu vents/wemacs/gaspers or whatever you prefer to call them. I thought it was weird at the time but forgot about it after the flight. Yes it was hot on that damn thing in PBI. Got my netjet uniform all sweaty back in cattle class.

Let me guess, you don't fly the Ultra or Beechjunk? Guess what? Those are hot too with no APU, and those customers have to deal with the same thing, but at a higher price. Get used to it, and if you have a problem on my 757 while at the gate, and I am not eating, I will cool it off for you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Now THAT'S great CUSTOMER SERVICE!

-Tooltruck!

I find it quite amusing, these Netjets guys, who still have to airline travel around. They can try to avoid it all they want, and still have to go through TSA and sitting between fat people. Even I don't have to do that........I can sit upfront if I want and there is a heck of a lot more room.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:
CA1900 was probably an airline flunky who went to NJ when they were begging for pilots back in 2003/2004.

Let me guess, you don't fly the Ultra or Beechjunk? Guess what? Those are hot too with no APU, and those customers have to deal with the same thing...

Not even close. They were designed to operate without an APU, and thus have a electric freon system that'll run on either ground power or an engine generator.

...and if you have a problem on my 757 while at the gate, and I am not eating, I will cool it off for you.

Not sure how you'd have done it this morning; the APU was shot and the air cart was hooked up and set to "frosty," but it just wasn't moving much air in the cabin. I blame gophers in the plumbing. ;)

CA1900 was probably an airline flunky who went to NJ when they were begging for pilots back in 2003/2004.

Uhhh... no. I started in '06. 4/10 on the troll-o-meter, but good try. :rolleyes:

I find it quite amusing, these Netjets guys, who still have to airline travel around. They can try to avoid it all they want, and still have to go through TSA and sitting between fat people. Even I don't have to do that........I can sit upfront if I want and there is a heck of a lot more room.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Just in cast your not aware, most of us Netjets guys have "medallion status" with Delta. This year I will make GOLD MEDALLION. You may get your seat up front with alot more room as a Non-Rev, however most times I get a revenue seat in FIRST CLASS. YES that's right a seat in first class as a FULL FARE REVENUE PASSENGER, YES Y CLASS TICKETS.

You know it's funny how your railing on Netjets guys, most Delta guys come up to us in the terminal and thank us for our buisness. It's good to know that some guys realize companies like Netjets are the ones that keep them in buisness during slow/rough times.

You better learn who's a$$ needs to be kissed! :rolleyes:

The customer is always RIGHT, B.I.T.C.H.!!!

Buddro, Netjets keeps the airlines in business??

Just in cast your not aware, most of us Netjets guys have "medallion status" with Delta. This year I will make GOLD MEDALLION. You may get your seat up front with alot more room as a Non-Rev, however most times I get a revenue seat in FIRST CLASS. YES that's right a seat in first class as a FULL FARE REVENUE PASSENGER, YES Y CLASS TICKETS.

You know it's funny how your railing on Netjets guys, most Delta guys come up to us in the terminal and thank us for our buisness. It's good to know that some guys realize companies like Netjets are the ones that keep them in buisness during slow/rough times.

You better learn who's a$$ needs to be kissed! :rolleyes:

The customer is always RIGHT, B.I.T.C.H.!!!

Well, I don't see many of you, since I usually do INTL flying away from the US. Wait, you might see me though. You know my 767ER that is up against the glass at the terminal? That is me, the guy in the cool shades, sitting in the right seat with a big smile, waiting to go to Rio or Athens. As far as you being the customer, that is sometimes your choice, and sometimes not your choice, since your company is purchasing the ticket, usually at a bulk rate, even though it is often a walk up fare. It is great that you are a Delta medallion flier. If you don't want to be, then that is your choice. But, to rail on airline pilots about this and that, and then having to fly twice a tour on the airlines, I find it funny. But you bet, if you want me to cool off the plane, I will do it, eventually. And you guys are keeping us in business? Right. You mean your high prices are driving people back to Airline first class? Hey, thanks for that. Two things can happen in a bad economy. Either private jet owners may think their own planes are too expensive, and go to the fractionals, or people at the fractionals think it is too expensive, and reluctantly go back to the Airlines' first class services. If you are talking about the latter, then THANKS.

Bye Bye---General Lee

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back