Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
RUhiring? said:
Unless you're into guys.......

(which I'm not....not that there's anything wrong with that)

Is PSA hiring? Sounds like I might be missing out on some hot action over there? Does PSA have many?

LMAO crzi...are you that dense :)

Last edited:
I just didn't want to jump to any conclusions, He simply asked if PSA had many......many f/a's? pilots? airplanes? bases? what...many what?????/ :)

Okay so I will take the van to the laundry down the street, see if I can find a new liver on E-Bay, and make a visit to the nearest adult shop for a blow up doll before I leave next Sunday. Are these all things I should bring with me to orientation on Monday morning? :)

Hey Weasil, is that a Chipmunk or Bulldog?

Last edited:
No and No. Well if you want to put the sim time on your log you can do that. I put mine in there just for currency but make sure it goes in the sim section only.

I guess some people count that as real airplane time, which it isnt.

If at all humanly possibly, bring a car. Chances are that others in your class will have a car, but it's no fun to have to rely on them. Training is long and sometimes you just have to get out of the hotel for a while. If it's not possible, you'll be fine, but you might suffer from cabin fever after a while.

truth to the rumor?

I was wondering if anyone has heard anything about PSA being sold to AWAC?
Some friends of mine at AWAC said that, that is a new rumor going on there.

I haven't heard anything from the people I know at AWAC and my buddy at HP said that they are actually looking foward to having the USX wholely owned's in the company.

Latest resources

Back