• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current PSA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
There are 11 IAI I think (I'm too lazy to go look them up right now) and about 40 or so limitations that need to be memorized. Training isn't hard but it does require putting some effort in. So far I have no complaints. Systems training is all computer based and is pretty good from what I've seen so far.

Nethan is correct, 11 immediate action items. 3 of those are the same thing though "masks and 02" so really there are 9. We are expecting a big revision to the POH soon though I'm not sure if there will be any changes to Emergency Procedures. The new checklists are rolling out already so be looking for that those of you in training.

Congrats you guys and welcome aboard. Study hard! we need you! BAD!!! Your with a great company flying an ever greater airplane. Just enjoy it. I've been here just over a year and have met people that I will be friends with for life. Any questions feel free to PM me.

AH YES, PSA has been great to me, being a small company (for now, there's always hope) you really become good friends with alot of people and it is nice to see the same people over again, with the exception of a few (that usual 5%) Planes are great, co-workers are great, and whatever happens after the merger is complete PSA could be the best gamble for pilots....so roll the dice

that is all
~ the clipper

yes it is. I talked to the chairman of our ALPA jumpseat committee a few weeks back. He said the company has already agreed to participate in CASS, the funding for the infrastructure hasnot yet been authorised yet though. Apparently someone has to physically hook up a computer data base of the active PSA pilots to the CASS system so a gate agent can look you up.

I can't say enough good about the PSA interview experience.

I hope I will get the chance to hang my hat there long term.

Thanks Chief!

Gofish

Hope to see you all soon....Got word today possibly another class starting in Oct...stand by for more info!

Gofish said:
I can't say enough good about the PSA interview experience.

I hope I will get the chance to hang my hat there long term.

Thanks Chief!

Gofish

Latest resources

Back