• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current PSA?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Thank you captain obvious. You mean you couldnt detect the sarcasim in my post? Oh man, what is this board coming to.

Brilliant. I love when someone pretends to miss the point, and someone else misses that point and points out that the first guy missed the point, and then someone has to point out to the second point-misser that he, in fact, missed the entire point.

Not what but where!

And that is under my hat!

Hey I have two questions. I am going to training soon but i am wondering if we share rooms. I am also wondering how long it take to get our background check. I understand that after that is completed we are able to non rev. I am hopint to go to a family get to gether. or it is just a real stupid idea to trivel on one weekend while in training.

Thanks

embryflyboy said:
Hey I have two questions. I am going to training soon but i am wondering if we share rooms. I am also wondering how long it take to get our background check. I understand that after that is completed we are able to non rev. I am hopint to go to a family get to gether. or it is just a real stupid idea to trivel on one weekend while in training.

Thanks

No, You do not share rooms (unless you want to share rooms, LOL)... Be careful, the new hire Fa's are in the same hotel at the same time, has lead to trouble in the past.

I know new hires like to blow off steam at the end of week 2 or 3 but I advise you to behave if you are at Aviators (The Local Hang Out). The walls have eyes...almost had to fire some new hires last summer for a Bar room brawl.

No idea about background checks! Non reving in and out of Dayton is tough on weekends and there are a few senior guys and some management types that commute in and out on weekends so flights (and Jumpseats) can be full. Be careful

See ya soon.
PSACPSP

There are now a couple of new hangouts because of management getting involved in other issues that don't concern them. PM me and I'll fill you in on their location.

I'm heading into weeks 2 of training now. A weeked off would be a nice thing, but I think most of us are going to stick it out and try to get some studying done. Hotel rooms are just one person. There hasn't been an FA class here since we got here so I can't speak to the CPs comments of that. We all got temp IDs the second day here. Additionally we were in SABRE and the phone system by the Wednesday if the first week so we were able to non rev on PSA at least. Perminent badges arrived the second Monday. Very few people in this class have a car so we have been relying on the hotel shuttle to get us places. Stubby's is pretty good but as was said before, behave your self when out. Get those memory items and limitations down and good luck when you get here.

is the training hard so far. i am waking up at night because i am having a dream about some system that i dont know then i realise that oh ya i dont have the book or anything. what a looser i am :D

thanks
R

Latest resources

Back