• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current pilot generation....mostly babies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I don't really care about cars. The homes I have aren't really exotic, except the beachhouse was a little. We sold that in June. tired of a managing a house in FL while living in Tejas.

This brings up a great point. Any of you realists out there that want to take advantage of the current real estate market (investments for rentals or your own residence) ....email me. I can find you a deal in most cities especially if you will live in it for a few years.

Are you serious? Trying to dump a fantastic little home in FL? Wow, people must really want to jump all over that. It is such a great market and all. Good luck with that.

What is with the majority of the current pilot generation? Bunch of whiners. Why? You say that the good old days of flying are gone and it is not the career that it use to be. How is that?

1)Since I started with CAL in 2005 I have had plenty of opportunity to bang chics thru Europe, UK, USA and SA.

2)Flown to a lot of cool destinations.

3)Had flight attendants in cockpit sitting on lap and showing boobs during flights.

4)Flown great equipment.

5)Flown less than 12 days per month on average since I started.

So what is up?

You mean 12 days every month? Forget that.......

Can we start a top flamer award;/poll for 2008?

What is with the majority of the current pilot generation? Bunch of whiners. Why? You say that the good old days of flying are gone and it is not the career that it use to be. How is that?

1)Since I started with CAL in 2005 I have had plenty of opportunity to bang chics thru Europe, UK, USA and SA.

3)Had flight attendants in cockpit sitting on lap and showing boobs during flights.

4)Flown great equipment.

So what is up?

tell us again who you're trying to impress?

Yes. A penis so small you can call it a clitoris.
Now thats funny.

Can we start a top flamer award;/poll for 2008?

Are you serious? Trying to dump a fantastic little home in FL? Wow, people must really want to jump all over that. It is such a great market and all. Good luck with that.

I don't really understand what you mean? I said that I sold it in June.

Well, remember, this is flightinfo.
Which brings me to your next quote:

Um, sport.......Its not opportunity when you have to pay by the hour!;)

I bet the chicks at the mall are impressed. Especially when you wear that "cool" uniform with ipod and backpack.

75 year old woman, and "man boobs," don't count!

4)Flown great equipment.
Yanking gear for the captain. And dead heading to Europe isn't "flying" the airplane, but you're sure getting a lot of "air time."

That leaves plenty of time to look for another job to supplement that lousy income and lack of benefits.

So what is up?
You're a ****************************** bag!

You say that the good old days of flying are gone and it is not the career that it use to be. How is that?

How is that? Because in the good old days, pilots were doing the stuff you listed for a sh!tload of money, not the chump change you're getting paid.

………...except the beachhouse was a little. We sold that in June.

Does the other person in the “We” think banging chics in Europe is as cool as you think it is? ;)

Latest resources

Back