• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current pilot generation....mostly babies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Does the other person in the “We” think banging chics in Europe is as cool as you think it is? ;) [/QUOTE]

Good point, people like him usually turn their lives into train wrecks.
I could see one of his loudmouth posts really backfiring on him if he is who he says he is.

Good, then you will appreciate the insight. I know who I am too, not hard to figure out huh...

Well, remember, this is flightinfo.
Which brings me to your next quote:

Um, sport.......Its not opportunity when you have to pay by the hour!;)

I bet the chicks at the mall are impressed. Especially when you wear that "cool" uniform with ipod and backpack.

75 year old woman, and "man boobs," don't count!

Yanking gear for the captain. And dead heading to Europe isn't "flying" the airplane, but you're sure getting a lot of "air time."

That leaves plenty of time to look for another job to supplement that lousy income and lack of benefits.

You're a ****************************** bag!

1) I never paid

2) I don't wear my uniform if I don't have to.

3) All the chics were 25 or less in age.

4) Deadhead?? Not in awhile. But I do have a trip tonight on the 764, got called a little bit ago.

5) And pay?? I never made this much at ASA or Eagle.... How is the pay bad?

5) And pay?? I never made this much at ASA or Eagle.... How is the pay bad?

:rolleyes: YGBSM!! You're using Eagle or ASA as a benchmark to determine adequate pay??? That's why the good old days are long gone. People like you accept those wages and then anything more than that seems good.

So what should we make? What do you think is good?

So what should we make? What do you think is good?

Nothing unreasonable. How about 10-15% of total CEO compensation.

This is along the lines of what you see in Europe and Japan. Unfortunately, with the emasculation of labor in modern Gulded Age America -- where even people who belong to the blue-collar class shun organized labor as some sort of communist throwback to the 19th century -- I doubt we'll ever see it.

BTW, being happy with what you have will only lead to decline.

Except for lawyers and doctors, I make more than all of my friends in other fields. I actually know a ?

So like I said, how is our pay bad? Also, last time I checked I have medical insurance and get 12.75% into a B-fund. My friends can't believe that we get paid that much into an account.

Again, like I said....how much should we make?

Latest resources

Back