Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

SFR

Pilot Guy
What is with the majority of the current pilot generation? Bunch of whiners. Why? You say that the good old days of flying are gone and it is not the career that it use to be. How is that?

1)Since I started with CAL in 2005 I have had plenty of opportunity to bang chics thru Europe, UK, USA and SA.

2)Flown to a lot of cool destinations.

3)Had flight attendants in cockpit sitting on lap and showing boobs during flights.

4)Flown great equipment.

5)Flown less than 12 days per month on average since I started.

So what is up?

What is with the majority of the current pilot generation? Bunch of whiners. Why? You say that the good old days of flying are gone and it is not the career that it use to be. How is that?

1)Since I started with CAL in 2005 I have had plenty of opportunity to bang chics thru Europe, UK, USA and SA.

3)Had flight attendants in cockpit sitting on lap and showing boobs during flights.

4)Flown great equipment.

So what is up?

Male or Female F/A's???

Big difference.

4)Flown great equipment.

So what is up?

You're an idiot for being so insecure that you need to post this here. Even though you already claim to have one... Get a life.

I just post the facts. Deal with it! Most of you are such dorks that FAs would never probably have dinner with you let alone sit on your lap. Yes, they were good looking young women.

SFR,

Leave the flaming posts to the guys that actually know how to do it...Instructordude and Tanker Clown. You are boring!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yer so cool, dude. You forgot to tell us about your beautiful homes and exotic cars.

I don't really care about cars. The homes I have aren't really exotic, except the beachhouse was a little. We sold that in June. tired of a managing a house in FL while living in Tejas.

This brings up a great point. Any of you realists out there that want to take advantage of the current real estate market (investments for rentals or your own residence) ....email me. I can find you a deal in most cities especially if you will live in it for a few years.

Latest resources

Back