• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current pilot generation....mostly babies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
How long did a UAL F/O make that kind of money?
I think you mean how long ago? ...about six years ago. It doesn't seem all that long ago, but I guess there is a whole new generation that doesn't know the history. This was before the majors went into bankruptcy or near-bankruptcy after 9/11, when pay was cut in half, pensions were lost or frozen, and overall, contracts were slaughtered. In doing so, they also shrunk and there was the rise of the RJ and low-cost carrier.

The RJ was let out of the bag WAY before 9/11. Given up for a shiny nickel, the nickel was give back but the RJ stayed. And the low cost carrier has always been around. Mark Air, Ozark, Reno, Midway, ETC.

The RJ was let out of the bag WAY before 9/11. Given up for a shiny nickel, the nickel was give back but the RJ stayed. And the low cost carrier has always been around. Mark Air, Ozark, Reno, Midway, ETC.
I didn't mean they didn't exist, just that the relationship has seen a fundamental change. SW is not an Ozark or Midway, it is the largest domestic airline, I think it is anyway, from watching the NFL. After 9/11 all the majors, sorry legacies, cut 25% or more and allowed the opportunity. On the RJ issue, before they were limited in size, scope and numbers, now they are plain and simple replacement aircraft.

Funny there are no reserves covering 764 trips tonight in IAH. SFR does not work for CAL.

I take this back he does work for CAL, it was an equipment sub for an LAX red eye turn(have fun with that one).

Last edited:
I don't know which statement I enjoy more:

SFR - " Most of you are such dorks that FAs would never probably have dinner with you let alone sit on your lap. Yes, they were good looking young women."

Kip - " Napoleon, don't be jealous that I've been chatting online with babes all day. Besides, we both know that I'm training to be a cage fighter. "

I'm leaning towards the first one just because it is an actual quote from an individual rather than one concocted by a variety of bonged out screen-writers for a character in a movie.

Oh, and because he is a real Jet Pilot who flys to the corners of the Earth and get's real hot babes instead of Internet ones.

That is cool.

YKMKR

Last edited:
I touched a boob once. Well actually, my elbow brushed up against it while waiting in line at the bank. It was pretty soft. I liked it and hope to touch one again soon.

Man this fella is heading for a painful lesson in AIDS (airline induced divorce syndrome). Thumping his chest about bagging fa's while make it clear earlier he is married. Pretty dumb f*ck thing to do in the first place and especially retarded when your screen name gives away your entire identity!

SFR you better watch who you cross or else your family will be getting some damaging anonymous mail when you are on a trip. It has happened before and will again. In fact many of the super scab heroes you fly with can probably give you first hand accounts. Pathetically your bs posturing will make some divorce lawyer grin ear to ear.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back