• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Current pilot generation....mostly babies

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
So what should we make? What do you think is good?

As a round number, after the first year spent bent over on probation?? $130K as an F/O would be about right for starters, regular raises each year, of course.

What is with the majority of the current pilot generation? Bunch of whiners. Why? You say that the good old days of flying are gone and it is not the career that it use to be. How is that?

1)Since I started with CAL in 2005 I have had plenty of opportunity to bang chics thru Europe, UK, USA and SA.

2)Flown to a lot of cool destinations.

3)Had flight attendants in cockpit sitting on lap and showing boobs during flights.

4)Flown great equipment.

5)Flown less than 12 days per month on average since I started.

So what is up?

Ferris Bueller, you're my heeeeeero.

PS. WTF is a "chic"?
EDIT: I found the definition:

6. chic One of the tightest disco-funk band of all time.

IIRC that band is made up of dudes. You've done well in your exploits, then!

Last edited:
SFR thinks he is the s*it at work. It's amazing how often people make fun of him behind his back. We love having him work with us though, it's great to have a never ending source of comedy relief.

We sold that in June. tired of a managing a house in FL while living in Tejas.

You'll brag to strangers but not tell your wife.

Not that anybody here believes you anyhow, especially since you said nothing about your pay.

You'll brag to strangers but not tell your wife.

Not that anybody here believes you anyhow, especially since you said nothing about your pay.

Maybe the "we" is his parents house. You know how children always refer to their parents things as "theirs" even though they aren't the owners.

Maybe 130K for a Capt but an FO??? That is ridiculous.

Nope. I made that 2nd year at UAL and again at Fedex. Captains make at least another 30-50% more than that as a minimum. Hardly ridiculous, it's reality. I wouldn't expect you to have much familiarity with a proper payscale considering your background and history of posting.

Latest resources

Back