• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CS Pay

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
1) NetJets pilots - through IBT1108 - are what got NJ pilots a better work environment. For a union is not the "Be all, End all" It takes a unified pilot group.

One more thing, then I'll drop it.

IBT1108 is the pilots, not a group of people in Gahanna working out of offices. They are US. We are 1108.

Bogart was with B19 compairing notes

No B19 would be pulling some news paper article out of thin air, from some newspaper that no one has ever heard of, to prove that unions are the cause of male pattern balding, herpes, cancer, the bird flu, the mortage crisis, etc.

I'm glad Bogart at least isn't blinded to the reality of the world. I have hope for him, no hope for B19.

No B19 would be pulling some news paper article out of thin air, from some newspaper that no one has ever heard of, to prove that unions are the cause of male pattern balding, herpes, cancer, the bird flu, the mortage crisis, etc.

I'm glad Bogart at least isn't blinded to the reality of the world. I have hope for him, no hope for B19.

Until I find a better way to provide documentation to prove my point, using newspaper articles from the New York Times, the Washington Post and other credible sources are the best I can do.

Even then, the union mob finds ways to dispute them.

I heard of a NJA pilot who mended a sweater from his own back hair to give to a cold needy child warmth...........try and top that one CS guys!:rolleyes:

Big deal,

FLOPS CEO had a quilt knitted from his own pubic hair for a pilots family in Cleveland who couldn't afford to pay their heating bill.

Now thats taking care of your employees.

PS.... It fits a King size bed!!!!:D

Last edited:
The COO at Avantair left last week (Feb 14) the same day the latest quarterly loss was announced to the public.

Remember Avantair is a publicly traded company now.

One of the exec VPs was promoted to the job as COO.

The COO at Avantair left last week (Feb 14) the same day the latest quarterly loss was announced to the public.

Remember Avantair is a publicly traded company now.

One of the exec VPs was promoted to the job as COO.

i heard she didn't leave on her own free will

Latest resources

Back