CS growth?

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web

Flyby1206

Anyone have info on new a/c deliveries for 2008 for CS? APC says they are hiring 8-12/mo in anticipation of deliveries, how long will this continue?

I would at least double those hiring numbers, lots of their pilots have class dates at NJA and more are jumping ship I hear.

I'm at Netjets, and I get tired of all the inappropriate Netjets related posts. I can imagine how old it gets for others. Let's let this thread get back to those involved, CS.

There will be very little net growth over the next year. Bravos and CJ1s are being sold and new deliveries will replace them. Attrition has been higher than planned already, so I would imagine that most hiring will be to offset that.

There will be very little net growth over the next year. Bravos and CJ1s are being sold and new deliveries will replace them. Attrition has been higher than planned already, so I would imagine that most hiring will be to offset that.

Has the attrition been mostly from the right seat or are a number of captains leaving, too?

They are planning to hire @ 75 pilots or so next year, not including attrition.

I know of quite a few captains who took recall at the majors. As far as specific numbers, no idea.

I heard net aircraft growth of 5. I also heard a total of 15 deliveries, evenly distributed among CJ3,XLS, and Sovereign. There are 3 CJ3s left to be sold and the rest of the sales to be among the bravos, which are not selling well.

But like everything else on this message board, this is probably total bs and should be used for entertainment value only.

I heard net aircraft growth of 5. I also heard a total of 15 deliveries, evenly distributed among CJ3,XLS, and Sovereign. There are 3 CJ3s left to be sold and the rest of the sales to be among the bravos, which are not selling well.

I think he means 3 CJ1's. No plans that I am aware of to sell CJ3's at this time.

Latest resources

Back