Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
FurloughedAgain said:
Falcon Captain,

Somebody actually HIRED that guy after the infamous JETWAY INCIDENT???

I dont even fly for the airlines anymore and I STILL hear people talk about it!

FINALLY someone brought it up!!!!!

Pedro said:
What was the incident?

Something having to do with a flight attendant, a skirt, sexual harassment charges, being fired from Chautauqua, and a jetbridge...not sure of the specifics :)

Even though he flies a WSofD, ya gotta admit he's a legend now.

The CRJ cockpit is bigger then the ERJ's by far! Also the CRJ doesn't have the weight problems that the ERJ does.

Falcon Capt said:
Oh brother, WSofD Driver is back under a whole new name! :cool:

I guess he got tired of his other screennames...

Skull-One (yes, the infamous "Wrongfully Terminated RJ Captain" returns for a fourth time!)
LegacyDriver
vraciu

When will the fun ever end??? :confused:

Correction: Mr. Resigned-For-A-Better-Job-and-Got-$50,000-Backpay-For-His-Trouble. Arbitration is a great thing especially when the company gets b*tch slapped for violating the rules!

Worked out to a nice downpayment on my new house and I got a better job to boot.

I CAN ALWAYS tell when you are losing an argument Falcon...you try to smear the person who is beating your tail off. I'll take that as a sign of victory.

As for the other non-points you tried to make:

If you quit shutting off my accounts I will quit adding new usernames.... This is #9 (though I would like to try and keep it for once so at least you know who I am). The others you will never discover. :)

In actuality the newest Legacy is the Legacy IV if it had to have a number....

And it's still more reliable than anything you will ever fly, Falcon.

Last edited:
English said:
Something having to do with a flight attendant, a skirt, sexual harassment charges, being fired from Chautauqua, and a jetbridge...not sure of the specifics :)

Even though he flies a WSofD, ya gotta admit he's a legend now.

A legend that, like most, is pure myth.

None of that happened and that was never alleged by the company in the first place. Just more Chautauqua B.S. rumors. Funny how the gal who started that story resigned for stealing Capt. D.C.'s car out of the employee lot! Oh well. A lot of short term misery, but the 11 months backpay made it worth it in the end... The rumors will probably never go away, but I don't care. I'm better off without CHQ, that's for sure.

Pedro said:
I bet that was funny to see!!

The only place anyone saw any such thing was in their imagination.

Now everybody go play in the sandbox and be nice to the other children.

Last edited:
FurloughedAgain said:
Falcon Captain,

Somebody actually HIRED that guy after the infamous JETWAY INCIDENT???

I dont even fly for the airlines anymore and I STILL hear people talk about it!

When you have a clean record it's easy to get hired. See, people don't listen to RUMORS, they deal in FACTS. The fact is the "incident" (take your pick) was all a rumor in the first place. But people enjoy a good story over the truth so let 'em talk. It used to really bother me, having my name run through the mud for no good cause, but I just laugh about it now. I was hoping to become famous for inventing Warp Drive or something, but.....

I am amazed people are actually stupid enough to believe that crap. Rumors...rumors...rumors...and everyone heard it firsthand, to boot! Heh! Let it go already. It was all a myth. Urban legend. Untrue. Seriously. It gets stale.

Last edited:

Latest resources

Back