CRJ down in MO!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
enigma said:
SuperCub, I'm only replying because I'm trying to find a way to report you to the moderators and request your banishment from our midsts.

enigma
Enigma,

At the bottom of each poster's profile, there is a white triangle outlined in red. Click that to request SuperCub be banned.

English said:
Enigma,

At the bottom of each poster's profile, there is a white triangle outlined in red. Click that to request SuperCub be banned.
I think he already has been banned. At least deleted, the little sick fcuk.
God rest the souls of our fellow aviators!!!

Pricks like SuperCub are why I sometimes hate this industry. Instead of bonding together as pilots, we separate ourselves based on who works where. Why? You don't see cops, firefighters, doctors, military and the like arguing or insulting over who works for what city or hospital. Maybe a little friendly BSing. What has caused us to be so hateful?

I will say prayers tonight for the lost pilots and their families. Regardless of who they flew for, they are aviators... therefore are brothers.

As I posted in the other thread, I don't normally post on this board anymore, but this is an occasion that warrants an exception. I want to express my sympathies and offer my thoughts and prayers to the pilots and their families and to all those close to them.

I was in the HWO training area today with a student when I overheard a conversation of a couple of pilots on 123.45. They seemed to know the family and the pilots. Although I never knew them, still I can't even say how sad it felt to listen into the chatter.

My thoughts with the pilots, their family, and friends.

My heart goes out to you, the family members and friends of these two brave pilots. Having been through this same type of tragedy myself (and still going through it), I know how painful it can be. My advice to you is to be strong and lean on those who offer their help to you.

Lisa
(Scott's Girl--Colgan #9446, 08/26/2003)

actualy a crj is a small jet according to the AIM, read the wake turbulence section. It refers to aircraft up to and including the 757 as a light jet.

It's times like these that I feel stupid for ever complaining about anything. I'm very sad for the family and friends of these two. I guess we all need to step back and see how precious life is and how lucky we are.

My hopes are with the families. I'm sure there's a good group of pilots at Pinnacle to help them through this trajedy. Just curious, though, isn't it unusual for one of these birds to come to grief? I can't remember a CRJ going down. Maybe some of you CRJ guys can enlighten me?

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back