CRJ down in MO!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Super_Cub_2414P said:
Hey but you know what, Peancukel is still looking for pilots to fly for nothing for the first three months, fuk pinacle, I hope they crash every one of their planes, maybe than the rest of us can make a living flying.
Two guys are dead and all you can think about is your personal financial situation.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super_Cub_2414P said:
Hey but you know what, Peancukel is still looking for pilots to fly for nothing for the first three months, fuk pinacle, I hope they crash every one of their planes, maybe than the rest of us can make a living flying.
Looser

Last edited:
What??? Are you kidding me????

You have got to be the most insensitive A-S-S-H-O-L-E I have ever encountered on this board.....Your remarks dont deserve a reply other than to tell you to get out of this business in the morning! You dont deserve to be apart of our business or for that matter the human Race..... DICK....

Super_Cub_2414P said:

Super_Cub_2414P said:
What a professional post, classless. My thoughts and prayers go out to the family members of these two pilots.

Other than Comair most of the other regionals are all in the same boat +/- a few bucks. Get real bud... Take a look at the new "earth shattering" ExpressJet TA, remember they were going to set the bar rrrreal high, comair + 20, right on.

3 5 0

Forward

Super_Cub_2414P said:
Post forwarded to the FBI amd TSA! Go F*&# Yourself!

Super_Cub_2414P said:
You've GOT to be kidding me, THE most unprofessional post I have seen on this site to date..................2 fine aviators have just lost their lives, 2 families have been shattered, and numerous friends and associates are hurting deeply right now.....Godspeed to them and God Bless their familes.....For the Pinnacle guys you have my deepest condolences. I believe the Captain had children, when you guys set up a fund for them please post the information......Fly safe

Super Cub, as an adult and aviatior you should be ashamed of yourself. You should be banned for life. Please go get some help dude.

Last edited:
Super_Cub_2414P said:
SuperCub, I'm only replying because I'm trying to find a way to report you to the moderators and request your banishment from our midsts.

enigma

Don't feed the troll, guys.

He posted that just to piss you off. Ignore him for awhile.
Being ignored is worse than banned for these people.

Latest resources

Back