CRJ-1000 for Skywest??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
I imaging the bull*hit override will be another 1% on top of the weak RJ-700

Its not a 100% override. Its an over block override. This means that if you go over block you get paid the extra percentage on the time over block only.

I Remember

Great, I hope you guys compete against us directly too, so we can pound you. Or maybe you can compete with Orenstein and bring RJs to China...You would have the cost advantage---CRJ-1000s with Emb-120 rates! Ah heck, it's all about growth, right boys? If we ever get 100 seaters at DL (good chance), we will take back a lot of the Montana flying from SLC I bet....Maybe SkyWest knows something..?? Good luck with your own airline flying...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Not that I need to defend Skywest, but I just feel the need to call out a hypocrite. I recall a few months back when jinny lee voted in his pay cut, but defended it by saying that he would be making more because he would be able to upgrade.

Nice!

What a dork!

Is it about growth or isn't it jinny.

Personally, I don't care one way or the other, but you are a hypocrite.

Great, I hope you guys compete against us directly too, so we can pound you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Just like you pounded Air Tran? It was all of your yes votes on TA's giving up scope that allowed this to happen. (Those TA's also screwed your Furloughs longer, but that is another matter..)

Great, I hope you guys compete against us directly too, so we can pound you. Or maybe you can compete with Orenstein and bring RJs to China...You would have the cost advantage---CRJ-1000s with Emb-120 rates! Ah heck, it's all about growth, right boys? If we ever get 100 seaters at DL (good chance), we will take back a lot of the Montana flying from SLC I bet....Maybe SkyWest knows something..?? Good luck with your own airline flying...

Bye Bye--General Lee

Ahh, The General.... Enduring proof that Delta's psych eval needs a bit of tweaking. Tell me, General, does it make you feel better about yourself to spit on the little guy, or do you just feel the need to piss on everyone other than Delta. Believe me, as an ASA guy, I really have no particular respect for the way Skywest does business. However, I'll stand with any Skywest guy any day against your pompous, self-important, lunatic ravings. Most of us grew out of our bully stage somewhere in high school and then grew up to regret the way we used to belittle other people. You, on the other hand, still seem to have the mentality of a pimple-faced 16 year old boy looking for someone just a little more awkward than himself to pick on in the hope that the cool kid may, just may, throw him a bone. You really are a pathetic excuse for a human being. Honestly, man, you need to give that self-proclaimed "hot wife" of yours some BJ lessons because you, my man, are one uptight ass.

Its not a 100% override. Its an over block override. This means that if you go over block you get paid the extra percentage on the time over block only.

None of that is correct, but you know that and are just trying to stir sh!t in gina lee's mouth.

Bye Bye--General Lee
After BILLIONS in losses, THOUSANDS of layoffs and severe cuts in SALARIES and BENEFITS. Delta JUST came out of bankruptcy... don't get cocky yet!

That plane is a joke (so is the 900). Nothing like 100 people standing around a snowy ramp waiting for their valet checked bags.

That's a nice visual, but have you flown on a CRJ700 or CRJ900? The floor is lower, the windows are higher, the seats are bigger, and best of all the overhead bins are too. You CAN fit most rollerboards on no problem.

-------

100 seat flying for 50 seat pay? Now you're talking management's wet dream.

None of that is correct, but you know that and are just trying to stir sh!t in gina lee's mouth.

Not throwing rocks at the hornets nest but how exactly does the override work?

Latest resources

Back