• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ-1000 for Skywest??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Seems somebody got a bit defensive about the SEC insider info leaking....HMMMMM Own some stock? maybe a quick panic attack and fast searches of press releases to CYA.... I wonder if you're gonna go scrub you other pompous posts in the other forums?????

Good thing you have a leach... I mean Lawyer in the family.... it'll cut down on the legal fees.

I proved that the info I just stated was from articles that were printed prior to my posting. And, as I said above, he gave everyone the same messages, including kudos to us during the Winter season for lack of accidents. And, I don't have any stock, I sold mine in the claim sale before any was issued. I did really well. Good try.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Did you know almost everything you have stated about ASA, us liquidating, etc has been totally wrong? You sure have been getting the shaft. Now SkyWest and Shuttle America are getting bases in ATL too. Aren't you feeling nervous yet? Oh, and by the way, did you hear we just started service to Prague and Vienna from ATL? That will be great. I can't wait.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Are you really on crack? What the heck are you talking about? I've never said anything about Delta liquidating...unless you clowns were to go on strike, which EVERYONE but you clowns knew would NEVER, EVER happen. What I said was you clowns would sign the new contract (just like you did) and you clowns would give up more scope (just like you did) and you clowns would still ask for a "wind check" on calm days with 10,000 feet of runway in front of you (just like you do every day)..duh!

Why would I be nervous about Skywest and Shuttle having bases in ATL? ASA isn't going anywhere, although I am (to a NON-alpa airline, thank god!)

Prague and Vienna? woohoo! You can have 'em. The only place you guy's go that I'd even seriously consider attractive is England/Ireland/Scotland. You can have the rest. By the way, I don't do what I do for the overnights ( I don't need to try to stroke my own ego and try to impress the rest of the room). I do this because it allows me to be at home and involved with my children's lives FAR, FAR more than the average dad.

Are you really on crack? What the heck are you talking about? I've never said anything about Delta liquidating...unless you clowns were to go on strike, which EVERYONE but you clowns knew would NEVER, EVER happen. What I said was you clowns would sign the new contract (just like you did) and you clowns would give up more scope (just like you did) and you clowns would still ask for a "wind check" on calm days with 10,000 feet of runway in front of you (just like you do every day)..duh!

Why would I be nervous about Skywest and Shuttle having bases in ATL? ASA isn't going anywhere, although I am (to a NON-alpa airline, thank god!)

Prague and Vienna? woohoo! You can have 'em. The only place you guy's go that I'd even seriously consider attractive is England/Ireland/Scotland. You can have the rest. By the way, I don't do what I do for the overnights ( I don't need to try to stroke my own ego and try to impress the rest of the room). I do this because it allows me to be at home and involved with my children's lives FAR, FAR more than the average dad.

Moving on, eh? I thought you said you love being able to be right there to pick your daughter or kid up from school and have that flexibility? I guess that is out the window now. Well, eventually you will get some seniority and do the same, I guess. A non union airline too? Yikes. You better be a great pilot and a brown noser.

Bye Bye--General Lee

You and Shuttle America are now getting bases in ATL (don't think you are the only ones expanding), and that is actually putting pressure on all of the other DCI carriers too. Great Whipsaw.

Yeah, Thanks for that one. Whipsaw free-for-all created by Mainline Delta pilots relaxing capacity scope. Why you guys let anyone else do your flying in your colors, REGUARDLESS of aircraft size, I'll never be able to figure out. Good luck closing pandoras box, we will all need it.

Moving on, eh? I thought you said you love being able to be right there to pick your daughter or kid up from school and have that flexibility? I guess that is out the window now. Well, eventually you will get some seniority and do the same, I guess. A non union airline too? Yikes. You better be a great pilot and a brown noser.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Who said anything about non-union airline or not being able to continue to do the same as I've been doing? You are SO narrow minded its pathetic.

By the way, I am a pretty good pilot and I can sure "brown nose" with the best if needed.

And here you have it folks. The first girl to get hired at SKYBUS!
Congrats dooshbag! What ever will you do now that you're not in management?!

Who said anything about non-union airline or not being able to continue to do the same as I've been doing? You are SO narrow minded its pathetic.

By the way, I am a pretty good pilot and I can sure "brown nose" with the best if needed.

Oh, a NON ALPA airline. Oh, big difference. Well, good luck with that. And, unless you are going in as chief pilot, you will have to start over like the rest of us, at the bottom. Maybe it is Airtran in ATL, which could keep you at home? How will the Midwest deal affect that? Have a great one.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh, a NON ALPA airline. Oh, big difference. Well, good luck with that. And, unless you are going in as chief pilot, you will have to start over like the rest of us, at the bottom. Maybe it is Airtran in ATL, which could keep you at home? How will the Midwest deal affect that? Have a great one.

Bye Bye--General Lee
15 days off a month is 15 days off a month. I have no idea what the midwest deal is going to do with Airtran, nor do I care.

GREAT!! Now you will be a "Gear Bitch" and get what you really deserve! IDIOT...good luck with that MidWest thing...:rolleyes::smash:!

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back