• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ-1000 for Skywest??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Looks like Genny LEAK is tap dancing like a fool or misrepresented her dealings with management....... I can't believe her crediblity has sunk LOWER! It's almost as funny as when she said she would stand up and vote NO... then bent forward,grabbed ankle and said YES, YES, Please Grinsty YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So What were the THREE things that WSURF told you that you and you lady friends were gonna do when you were strutting around spouting "NO" prior to your NOT-SO manly stand against scope EXPANSION?!

I can't remember....

Did 737pilot vote yes also? Or did he stand strong? Do you hang your head when you talk to him in the crew room? You wish you had a spine huh!?

Maybe in your next life......Now, you're just like billy shakespeare said... "lots of sound and fury.... " You can google the rest 'cuz I bet your GA education didn't cover the rest.

Last edited:
Jenny Lee

Debating with you is just so much fun and so easy, that's why I can't resist.

You claim to know the loads into Montana based on your visits to your sister's house once every summer. Real scientific that method. SkyWest has added a bunch of 70 and 76 (never, never going to happen, we will never cave on scope) seaters. I did a quick search on the internet. It looks like Delta has only upgraded the service between SLC and BIL to anything larger than a 50. FCA MSO BZN HLN GTF BTM are still being flown on 50's. Now the one thing that I do agree with you on is that you have some pretty sharp cookies running things at Delta. Don't you think that if these loads were large enough to run a 100 seat aircraft in there, that maybe, just maybe they would put a 76 seater on all these in the mean time?

I personally hope that SkyWest and Delta can maintain a long and mutually beneficial relationship. But don't think for a second that Delta holds all the cards. SkyWest has a ton of cash on hand as well as access to an amazing amount of credit. SkyWest has partnered with Midwest. They will be flying something like 15 aircraft. Big freaking deal. Gaining that flying did not boost there stock price, losing it would not lower it. Especially considering the buy out on the contract that AirTran would have to pay.
Now for the fun part. With all of the cash and credit, SkyWest could purchase both Midwest and Airtran. When Delta gives them the boot, Delta would be stuck with a ton of 50 seat aircraft. SkyWest would take the ASA gates in Atlanta to expand the hub there.

Will this happen probably not. But you have to know that SkyWest understands the state of the industry and knows that the regional boom is over. It's time for them to grow in other ways.

I respect Delta management. I think they have done a great job. After all they got you to take a pay cut and defend it. That is amazing leadership. I mean that with all sincerity and no sarcasm.

Last edited:
I'm only new to bad stocks and you need a lesson in economic theory, finance and a little business sense: companies do not engage in initial or secondary offerings with the expectation of immediate losses of about 1/3--you're on crack; if you look into Cramer's information, he is as right as he is wrong. Next time you have an ORD overnight in that 800 of yours, drop me a line and I'll come lend you a book you might actually learn something from regarding stocks and investments. I haven't been to the ex-mainline Pasco in years (or Fargo for that matter), but it's apparent you have a thing for the smaller towns--which is probably good, there's enough room for your ego there, but just enough smart people to ignore you.

It's amazing no matter what is being said here, you manage to spew crap that is grounded in neither theory or research. Your knowledge of market moving and stock valuation is amazing...enjoy your Frankfurt overnights--the Germans are probably ruing your return.

Latest resources

Back