• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

CRJ-1000 for Skywest??

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Wow John, you are spot on! Now go work on your RJDC proofs and also try to look more on the bright side when it comes to your career. Don't be so hard on yourself. Things could get better for you.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Very predictable inane response. Even wrong about me... never supported the RJDC, never will. Loser.

(And this is where 737 Pylt will chime in with an insane tirade).

Oh goodie, I can't wait!

Besides General, we here at SkyWest were wondering where we were going to get the aircraft required to run all of the new ATL and CVG flying on the schedule for this summer. With Expressjet taking over a few routes in SLC, it ALLLL makes sense now. Thanks! See you in ATL!

Wow John, you are spot on! Now go work on your RJDC proofs and also try to look more on the bright side when it comes to your career. Don't be so hard on yourself. Things could get better for you.

Bye Bye--General Lee
Hey general...welcome back to the "little guy" forum..nice to see your mom and dad let you off restriction so you could use their computer again.

Here's the article about "building up" terminals in JFK and other refurbishments.

ATLANTA, May 15, 2007 (PRIME NEWSWIRE) -- Delta Air Lines (NYSE:DAL - News) today announced that John Boatright, 56, an industry veteran and former Delta leader, is returning to the company as vice president -- Corporate Real Estate. During an aviation career spanning 35 years, Boatright previously held this post, as well as other Delta leadership positions related to corporate real estate, before being named program project officer for the City of Atlanta's Hartsfield-Jackson Development Program.

In his new role, Boatright will manage Delta's relationships with more than 300 airport locations worldwide and will be responsible for executing long-term plans to improve and expand facilities at Delta's hubs, including New York-JFK, Atlanta, Salt Lake City, Los Angeles and Cincinnati. ``Over the past 19 months, Delta has reduced facility costs by more than $120 million, totally redesigned our lobby in Atlanta and made improvements to Terminals 2 and 3 at JFK. While great progress has been made, more needs to be done to offer customers a great experience in all of our airports -- particularly in New York,'' said Edward H. Bastian, Delta's executive vice president and chief financial officer. ``John's wealth of experience and vision will help us build on this great momentum.''

Bye Bye--General Lee

Oh goodie, I can't wait!

Besides General, we here at SkyWest were wondering where we were going to get the aircraft required to run all of the new ATL and CVG flying on the schedule for this summer. With Expressjet taking over a few routes in SLC, it ALLLL makes sense now. Thanks! See you in ATL!

You and Shuttle America are now getting bases in ATL (don't think you are the only ones expanding), and that is actually putting pressure on all of the other DCI carriers too. Great Whipsaw. In the meantime, we will probably get some sort of 100 seater and then take back many of your routes. Those 76 seaters could be shipped back to SLC, while your 50 seaters shrink in numbers (or you could use them on ridiculous routes like MKC to CHM for Midwest???) on the DL side, and you will result in a wash. Face it, RJ growth is going away in total, and that will be bad for RJ operators who have enjoyed tremendous growth until now. See you in ATL is right! Have fun.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Hey general...welcome back to the "little guy" forum..nice to see your mom and dad let you off restriction so you could use their computer again.

Did you know almost everything you have stated about ASA, us liquidating, etc has been totally wrong? You sure have been getting the shaft. Now SkyWest and Shuttle America are getting bases in ATL too. Aren't you feeling nervous yet? Oh, and by the way, did you hear we just started service to Prague and Vienna from ATL? That will be great. I can't wait.

Bye Bye--General Lee

Seems somebody got a bit defensive about the SEC insider info leaking....HMMMMM Own some stock? maybe a quick panic attack and fast searches of press releases to CYA.... I wonder if you're gonna go scrub you other pompous posts in the other forums?????

Good thing you have a leach... I mean Lawyer in the family.... it'll cut down on the legal fees.

"I heard that from him directly. So, I think you are wrong. Hey, I love those CR9s you fly here in ATL. Right?"

Still though... It's gonna be hard to explain this one away.

"I heard that from him directly. So, I think you are wrong. Hey, I love those CR9s you fly here in ATL. Right?"

Still though... It's gonna be hard to explain this one away.

I heard that on a weekly phone message he gives to the troops. He also said we have been doing a great job as a group, and we need to keep it safe out there. I did hear it from him directly, in my left ear, and so did all of the other pilots and anyone who works for Delta who has access to the phone line. He stated we were on our way to rebuilding a great Delta, and that several projects are underway to do that, including those. He was never specific about anything that could be leaked, just very general in nature and things we already knew essentially.

You know, you can hear things from people several ways, and I did NOT say he told that to me face to face. And, it turns out I even got his title wrong. That could have clued you in right there, if you actually knew. But, I actually did talk to a guy named Bill Gates, and he said invest in GOLD. Oh, and President Bush told me DIRECTLY that the War was over in IRAQ too. I think he may have even said my name.....

Have a great one!

Bye Bye--General Lee

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest resources

Back