Crews flying high at CitationShares!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Safetycheck said:
Do your numbers include perdiem, NJA bound?
His number is correct and does not include per diem or OT. All newhires start on the "reserve" schedule which is $46,286 base. If they bid the 7/7 schedule the base pay is $39,000.

NJA bound said:
$39,000., I crack up everytime I read that, NetJets First Officers start at $46,286. not $39,000. I bet those shares guys will get another raise as soon as they relize NetJets pilots make more than they do.

Keep laughing since we only have 7/7 and our fo's 40,000 then it would be more wouldn't it. But thats not the point. We recived our pay increase because NJ recieved a pay increase plain nd simple. would we have recieved something....maybee but nothing close to what we got. I f everyone would just stop bickering.

that 46k is base salary, not including overtime, holiday pay and per-diem.

7&7 FO's start at 39k, with everything added in that actually goes to about 45K.

as a new hire now you probly wont get the 7&7 so you would work the flex at 18 days a month.
46,000 - 39,000 = about 7,000 a year more to work an extra 4 days a month.

thanks but i'm staying at netjets.

Is citationshares planning on getting a union soon? There are alot of us airliner's who like the union benefits, but are becoming victims of the economy.

Thank you for your answers.

He returns. Yet again.

How do you keep thinking up the usernames? That has to be harder than coming up with the lame flamebait.

Who is "he"?

This is my first post on this forum. Sorry if it offended you. I am not a union organizer. I see some fractionals have them, others are working on getting them, and still others do not have them. I thought my question was ligit. As a potential job seeker, I find the different prospectives interesting.

So go ring your bells, if you even have them.

brokeflyer said:
46,000 - 39,000 = about 7,000 a year more to work an extra 4 days a month.

thanks but i'm staying at netjets.

4 days x 12 months = 48 days

7000/48 = 145 a day

Doesn't sound like much of a good deal to me. Sounds like 7/7 plus a couple OT days here and there would be better. That's just me though.

X

ok, then keep working where your at.

I work half the year, year 1 fo, and I'm doing about 43,500/yr.

I'm home 7 in a row with family, I eat good and don't pay for health, vision and dental. with 2 kids that's real important.

April i goto year 2 pay.

Latest resources

Back