Crews flying high at CitationShares!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
bravodude said:
realityman my response was to xpguy. he works for options and yet makes fun of CS. I have never said anything bad about any net jets pilots. I happen to believe the only reason we recieved any pay raise at all was because of the net jets.

Bravodude I would NEVER make fun of Citation Shares pilots - I am laughing at these two particular punks who call themselves Fractional Pilots who have wet tickets and think that their pay raise they got was because "they are the best", not because of the Net Jets pilots' hard work.

If you thought I was knocking Citation Shares, I sincerely apologize... that was never my intent. Those two guys however, give your guys a black eye with their demeanor.

Sincerely

XPGuy

XPGuy said:
Bravodude I would NEVER make fun of Citation Shares pilots - I am laughing at these two particular punks who call themselves Fractional Pilots who have wet tickets and think that their pay raise they got was because "they are the best", not because of the Net Jets pilots' hard work.

If you thought I was knocking Citation Shares, I sincerely apologize... that was never my intent. Those two guys however, give your guys a black eye with their demeanor.

Sincerely

XPGuy

They do but hopefully they dont even work here.

bravodude said:
realityman my response was to xpguy. he works for options and yet makes fun of CS. I have never said anything bad about any net jets pilots. I happen to believe the only reason we recieved any pay raise at all was because of the net jets.

Bravodude! You are the first CS pilot to acknowledge this fact! Some of your other brothers have said that CS got a pay raise because they are the "best" and it was going to happen regardless of when our contract came out. Bogart said that"I will never say thanks to an NJA pilot for my raise." You so far are the only one to acknowledge otherwise and I commend you for that!

I wish that they would stop the blasphemy. They know that they are wrong and you have proved them wrong as well Bravodude. They are an embarrassment to pilots in general and they have done nothing but try to give CS pilots a bad name. I know their game, but CS pilots are nothing like these 3. I cant for one second buy into their garbage and hopefully as you say bravodude, they dont even work there.

Last edited:
XPGuy said:

Sincerely

XPGuy

XP guy, you are completely right. My point here all along. But bravodude is the first CS pilot to acknowledge that the pay raise was as a result of NJA and our contract. I knew all along that somebody could acknowledge the brothers/sisters and their hard work at NJA!

Hey, do you know burnsie?

FRACTRASH said:
You have no idea what road I walked down. wet ticket, I don't think so KID.

What road was that??? Mom and Dad pay for all your training at some preppy aviation school? You even fly for a commuter or Mom and Dad just flip the tab??? I'll bet you never paid your dues and thats exactly the reason we see this arrogant attitude which comes from you. You wouldnt act like this had you paid some dues.

Last edited:
My 14 year old can write better than this FRACTRASH guy, and he calls me a Kid. LoL (I think she may have more flight time than he does too)

Perdiem

NJA bound said:
$39,000., I crack up everytime I read that, NetJets First Officers start at $46,286. not $39,000. I bet those shares guys will get another raise as soon as they relize NetJets pilots make more than they do.

Do your numbers include perdiem, NJA bound?

Latest resources

Back