• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crew Fisticuffs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
we at mesaba don't have the young pilots from those "puppy mills" our avg FO is at least six years. All that ipod/backpack stigma that you throw out just shows how little you know about our pilot group. Come over and meet us sometime. This isn't an airline full of little trustfund babies. Just hard workin folk tryin to support their families.

I still think its pretty funny. Hey I'm actually buying an iPod sometime soon. I'm thinking about buying Oakleys that have the ear bud attached, then wearing them around the airport and nodding to all the ladies as I stride by. How pimp would THAT be?

zawillif said:
I still think its pretty funny. Hey I'm actually buying an iPod sometime soon. I'm thinking about buying Oakleys that have the ear bud attached, then wearing them around the airport and nodding to all the ladies as I stride by. How pimp would THAT be?

Nah, you gotta pimp up more, or you'll be left in the dust when crusing for chicks that work at ops or at the airport subway.

Along with the iPod and the Oakleys on a librarian chain, you gotta go with the gelled hair with frosted tips, a backpack, a North Face jacket to replace your uniform coat. Leave your hat at home, untuck your shirt tail, and walk around quoting lines from "Pop Gun" ("that's right, I'm dangerous").

You'll be the shiznit for all the airport skanks.

Nu

NuGuy said:
You'll be the shiznit for all the airport skanks.

A friend of mine wants to know where I...I mean he...can meet airport skanks. Let me know and I'll pass along the info. Thanks.

ReverseSensing said:
A friend of mine wants to know where I...I mean he...can meet airport skanks. Let me know and I'll pass along the info. Thanks.

At fine eating establishment's like pop eye's. You can tell the cashier is into you, if she gives you extra fries with your order.

Last edited:
XJohXJ said:
I got an extra slice of pizza for free once at Hungry Howies. Paycheck for the day: +$3.00!

hey, if you end up dating the pizza lady, free pizza anytime you want. Literally

wmuflyguy said:
hey, if you end up dating the pizza lady, free pizza anytime you want. Literally

So who in this scenario would be the bigger loser? The pilot for dating the pizza lady? Or the pizza lady for dating a pilot?

I told my last captain we could work together to get girls by saying: "I feel the need, the need for speed!" in the terminal, followed quickly by the high/low double hand slap.

Speedtape said:
I flew with a flight attendant once that told me a funny story. She was flying with a Captain she had never flown with before and after every leg he would rush back and help her cross seatbelts. At the end of the 3 day trip she thanked him for his help and informed him that he was one of the few Captains that had ever helped ready the cabin for the next flight. To her surprise and amusement, this Captain told her that the reason he was helping was that many times pocket change would fall out of passenger's pockets and left on the seat. He told her that he had 2 kids in college and that the pocket change subsidized his lousy $1 per hour perdiem. Of course she laughed as she thought he was just kidding.

The next month she was flying with a new crew. She told them how nice the previous Captain had been in helping her cross seatbelts and then informed them that he had jokingly told her that really, he was scarfing up the pocket change, still thinking that he was just kidding. The new Captain informed her that the previous Captain was not joking but serious. The new Captain told her that when he was recently a F.O., that he had flown with her previous Captain, and that anytime that they went to the crew lounge on breaks between flights, that her previous Captain would scavenge all the recliners for lost, loose change from previous crew members. When questioned on his practices, the scrounging pilot told the the former F.O. that he usually found enough change in a day to pay for at least once nice meal! Additionally, it was reported that this scrounging Captain would never pass a vending machine without checking for left change!

The moral of the story is, "thars Silver in them Seats!"

WARNING: A flight attendant was once bitten by a Brown Recluse that was in a crew lounge recliner. It was reported that she was resting--not panning for Silver!

Suddenly, Caneman flying with his gloves on doesn't seem that bizarre anymore.

Latest resources

Back