• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crew Fisticuffs!

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Two regional pilots arguing about each other's "airline" is like two kids fighting over who has the coolest imaginary friend.

Sorry,

IAHERJ

Scrapdog said:
You forgot to mention all their cool stickers flying everywhere off their pubs bags. I could see it now:

21 year old RJ F/O #1 - "Hey, I look cooler in my RJ F/O uniform and the high school chicks walking through the terminal check me out more...dang, I love to walk around in the terminal in this SWEET uniform."

20 year old RJ F/O #2 - "Oh yeah, maybe so, but check out all my cool stickers on my pubs bag. Did you just see my huge ALPA sticker I put on...you don't have that one do you? Take that!"

And then the girl slapping began...

So I guess the answer to my question "don't you have anything better to do than constantly bag on regional pilots" was NO...

Maybe this is the way Scrapdog makes himself feel better for some of the life choices he has made. Being a puffer on a Guard Base is not the best way to get a pilot slot. However, I know of a couple that got their slots that way. This guy, for some reason, really lets the "regional" pilots get to him. I am sure he will be a blast to do a trip with at FDX.

Man, I remember this one time, someone put a thread up on flightinfo.com about crew fisticuffs that eventually led to everyone bashing on regional pilots, people's spelling and grammar, and unions. Now that one was funny! How come people don't do that as often these days?

Scrapdog said:
You forgot to mention all their cool stickers flying everywhere off their pubs bags. I could see it now:

21 year old RJ F/O #1 - "Hey, I look cooler in my RJ F/O uniform and the high school chicks walking through the terminal check me out more...dang, I love to walk around in the terminal in this SWEET uniform."

20 year old RJ F/O #2 - "Oh yeah, maybe so, but check out all my cool stickers on my pubs bag. Did you just see my huge ALPA sticker I put on...you don't have that one do you? Take that!"

And then the girl slapping began...

You are a loser.

i bet the ASA RJ Capt was EF. it sounds like something he'd do since he treats everyone around him like S#!t and has a horrible temper. F'ing biggest loser Ive ever flown with in my life, worst 4 day ever.

Latest resources

Back