• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Crappy Pay Offered At Nja

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
Its clear from the begining of negotiations 4 yrs age that the company doesn't want to pay us serious wages for the job we do at NJA.
This is bourne out in the last TA that was buried by 82% of the members last year. It is also shown in the latest offer on the table from the company, $3600.00 a year raise for 5th year PIC's. Now don't go run to the memo sent out by the company yesterday, there are NO 5th yr PIC in the >61%. They are spining numbers as usual.
So, have we asked for double our existing pay and 100% RETRO PAY? Sure we have and why not, you can be sure you will never get what you don't ask for, our negotiators remember, "YOU GUYS COULD HAVE DONE ALOT BETTER." We won't make that mistake again. This company is the private fifedome of Mr Santulli and he will have things his way at any cost. It's been very personal since we threw out the bootlicking 284 mec and they are forced to deal with a Union that is working for its membership.

Last edited:
The minister of misinformation said:

Its easy to find something wrong with any published offer. The company has put theirs out and you are working to tear it apart.

The company put out ONE section of the pay matrix.

I repeat. THE COMPANY ONLY PUT OUT ONE SECTION.

You know it was not the WHOLE matrix. Yes, I am working to tear this kind of misinformation apart.

It is interesting, wouldn't you agree, that NJA has the money to fight us, but not to pay us? Is this the MO of a BROKE company?

Last edited:
Hogprint said:

You know it was not the WHOLE matrix. Yes, I am working to tear this kind of misinformation apart.

Until we see the whole thing, it's your word against theirs. They say it's a 33% increase over the current CBA you are working under. The information posted in the last few days is highly suspect.

Hogprint said:
It is interesting, wouldn't you agree, that NJA has the money to fight us, but not to pay us? Is this the MO of a BROKE company?

What costs more, paying to negotiate, or doubling 1,350 pilot salaries plus outrageous signing bonuses?

Hogprint said:

If you have the strength of conviction that your demands are fair, just, and reasonable, then why dont you put them out there for everyone to see?

Dont complain about the company not revealing all of their proposal when you are guilty of the same behavior.

Company guys. The info you seek was provided to the company BEFORE THEIR proposal. If it is so egregious, why have they not posted our numbers in a comparison to theirs?

I bet if you look hard enough, there should be something floating around the crystal ship by now.

What I find funny is company lemmings and management think we actualy care about their opinion. As an NJA pilot I couldnt give 2 sh!ts whether some dispatcher/scheduler/owner service person knows me or likes me. Management wants to devide the troops. It doesnt matter either way. We have over 2000 pilots who want to make a living and opinions from the puzzle palace matter little to not at all.

We all get equally screwed by scheduling so we know this. Owner services throws us under the bus on a regulare basis and 99% of us are vindicated. Dispatch is dispatch, they arent out to screw up.

In the end their public trashing/devide and conquer tactics do nothing more than unite the pilot group. With each episode the group become more of a cohesive unit.

I have a better idea for you Peach and other WHINERS

Just Peachy said:
Our union has fought hard to increase our std of living... the company has fought equally hard to erase it. Here is an example of the companys " pay increase"

Im a 4th year captain. Next year I will get $60,984 ...with Mr. Moistures proposal, I will get $60,330. SOME RAISE ...

The company is using a matrix chart to screw the majority of the pilots. At 5 years of service, I'm in the 25 percentile portion of the chart. The company has skewed a normal curve so that the majority of the pilots ( 70% remain in the lower 40% of the chart, thus no or low payout over your current salary).

The bastard didnt even have the decency to post the WHOLE chart so the pilots could see where each stands. Our union had to post the company chart. The company puts out propaganda that only makes them look good. The details belong to the devil...

I will shut this f****r down rather than accept this crap. And it looks like a slow death for the company if they continue on the road to hell they are on now.

Why don't you STOP WHINING, get off your tuchus and FIND A BETTER PAYING JOB!!!!!

Thank you very muchly.

Turbine.

T

man turbine haven't heard from you in a while. Where you been?

Latest resources

Back