• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Craig Ferguson Show Last Night: Slams CAL, Praises DAL

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
That's tok funny and good for him for pointing it out- negative press for the rj i used to fly is also a good thing.
What sucks though is that he could have got a tiny plane at every legacy out there and delta's right at the top when it comes to selling out. And overbooking makes flights much much cheaper.

What happened to the louis ck vid- "everything's amazing-nobody's happy" someone with more video skills than me should do a montage and clown him back

"you're in a CHAIR..... In the SKY(!).....'ehhnnn... But the seat doesn't go back very far... '..."

The sad part is that you can change the city pairs in this story and switch out the players with any legacy airline in the country. Unfortunately for us, CAL once again makes it onto tv in a negative light.

Granted this is nothing new for us, :erm:, but had he chosen DAL to fly from BNA to LAX via ATL, what kind of equipment would he have been on? It would have been a CRJ900. WTF, over. I'm not defending the use of ERJ's but come on, DAL would have provided the EXACT same service to ATL the XJT was ging to IAH. RJ, RJ, RJ. He simply chose to drive to ATL. Luck of the deal. Now, if he had driven to IAH and taken a 757 or 737 to LAX, then you can compare apples to apples. He can kiss my blarney stones.

Granted this is nothing new for us, :erm:, but had he chosen DAL to fly from BNA to LAX via ATL, what kind of equipment would he have been on? It would have been a CRJ900. WTF, over. I'm not defending the use of ERJ's but come on, DAL would have provided the EXACT same service to ATL the XJT was ging to IAH. RJ, RJ, RJ. He simply chose to drive to ATL. Luck of the deal. Now, if he had driven to IAH and taken a 757 or 737 to LAX, then you can compare apples to apples. He can kiss my blarney stones.
Unfortunately, perception is reality. He spun it into a great story and punchline, "you're not going to tell anyone are you? No, of course not--Continental." I think it would not have been an issue if they hadn't oversold the flight. Flying has turned into a greyhound bus trip. The part of him being cramped in the plane was funny. But so what. That's pretty well expected. What they don't expect is to pay for a ticket and be kicked off the airplane. That's what set him off I think. And he's completely right. Like the Seinfeld episode said, they know how to take your money for the seat, but then they don't hold the seat. That's not a reservation. It's a crapshoot.

A possibility at BNA, but the majority of the seats out of BNA are mainline on the 88, and 738.

Doesn't Delta have the most RJ departures among legacies?

Latest resources

Back