• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Court Ruling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
IMP and Club, I am sure you all know that the Union will argue to keep both and the company will argue there position on schedules, and then the arbitrator will ultimately decide, I don't see the Union sacrificing anything.

This right here!! The Union is not sacrificing anything.

Flexjet has sold every G-450 for a premium (not one discount) and the the NY, MDW, and LAX sales guys are dying for the next two because they are killing it!!!

You crashed a Phenom on a long Sugarland runway with terrible decisions, maybe you should start acting a little HUMBLE???!!!

What a JOKE..KR put a stop on deliveries cause he couldn't give the G450 away. Remember the big article in the AIN and the Picture of KR standing there showing his big white fake teeth with all the Gulfstream execs that he put a firm order in for 50 of them? well where ARE THEY??? HE BARELY COULD TAKE 5 OF THEM AND THEY ARE FLYING PHENOM TRIPS. HA HA HA HA HA SOLD EVERYONE FOR A PREMIUM. TAKE ANOTHER HIT OFF THE COMPANY CRACK PIPE!!!

The G450 is obsolete. The production run is only going one more year. The replacement G500 is on the way. BUT once again we end up with something less than the best. BUT, then again, what do you expect from the used car salesmen of aviation?

I don't think anyone has ever called him stupid. Slime ball , crook, snake oil salesman, liar. But never stupid that's been saved exclusively for a certain population of the pilot group you know who you are

Well for what's it worth, I had a chat with a sales guy the other day and he says the G450s are a big hit, along with the phenoms. and they are trying to speed up deliveries of the CL350s. And they are ahead of their sales quota for the quarter. And we have more takeaways from Netjets than ever before.

I of course have no idea what the selling price. But I'm happy to hear airplanes are being sold.

What would be interesting to know is the combined market share of fo and flex before the merger and where it now currently stands to see if there have been inroads made.

Flexjet had 21% market share in 2012. Options was slightly larger according to all the articles I've found, although none of them list Options market share by percentage. And the Flexjet percentage is for fractional share only I believe. The card sales were separate and not I don't see a number for that.

LOL. oh my God. Club you have to be the funniest guy ever or the stupidest "a salesman told me" well there you go must be true that's as good as KR told me you can take that to the bank. Guess what I had a salesman tell me sales are at a all time high and a week later we found out we were hours from closing the doors till Raytheon wrote a check. So keep those rosey colored glasses on. Must be bliss to live in your world

Latest resources

Back