• Invite everyone to Flightinfo.com and let's have fun

Court Ruling

Welcome to Flightinfo.com

• Register now and join the discussion
  • Modern secure site, no 3rd party apps required
  • Invite your friends
  • Share the passion of aviation
  • Friendliest aviation community on the web
LOL. oh my God. Club you have to be the funniest guy ever or the stupidest "a salesman told me" well there you go must be true that's as good as KR told me you can take that to the bank. Guess what I had a salesman tell me sales are at a all time high and a week later we found out we were hours from closing the doors till Raytheon wrote a check. So keep those rosey colored glasses on. Must be bliss to live in your world

You just can't stop being a punk, can you?

Well for what's it worth, I had a chat with a sales guy the other day and he says the G450s are a big hit, along with the phenoms. and they are trying to speed up deliveries of the CL350s. And they are ahead of their sales quota for the quarter. And we have more takeaways from Netjets than ever before.

I of course have no idea what the selling price. But I'm happy to hear airplanes are being sold.

Wait a minute, I thought the letter to the owners was going to scare off new business?!?

Yes. Flex had over 20% growth that was taken away from the !competition. Subtract the contraction at Options, and once again we have less airplanes. Then again, I almost forgot, he could be selling more than 100% of each fractional aircraft like they did before Why are the crews working so hard lately? If you can't figure it out by now, you never will.

Really

You have seen the G450 signed contracts?

I have been at this for 20 years (Fractional)!!! it's very easy to see when a sales person is telling you crap. Lear 60 Vs. Hawker, 604 vs. G4.

Two sales guys (ORD LAX), and the same story!!! They did exercise caution with the G-650 but they both said G-450 no problem (makes sense as NETJETS ruled the market from the beginning).

NO B.S.

"flexjet has sold every g-450 for premiun"

ok. If you say so

i fly for a fractional. But i also do contract work every now and then. The flight department i do contract work for has been approached by flexjet and nja. According to one of the pilots, "fx was a hell of a lot cheaper" he says he couldn't believe how inexpensive it was

but the boss likes his own airplane. They told them no

your correct (kind of) we get/sell 350's for cheaper. I don't care if you agree/believe, i deliver them and see the invoice, 2.5 mil below flexjet 300 prices!

What a JOKE..KR put a stop on deliveries cause he couldn't give the G450 away. Remember the big article in the AIN and the Picture of KR standing there showing his big white fake teeth with all the Gulfstream execs that he put a firm order in for 50 of them? well where ARE THEY??? HE BARELY COULD TAKE 5 OF THEM AND THEY ARE FLYING PHENOM TRIPS. HA HA HA HA HA SOLD EVERYONE FOR A PREMIUM. TAKE ANOTHER HIT OFF THE COMPANY CRACK PIPE!!!

AGAIN, A DUMASS PILOT WHO WANTS TO SAY/BELIEVE ALL NEGEATIVE! The 450 line closes with Flexjet only gaining one slot (probably, Flex gains that on the 650 or 500 [my guess]) so They are looking for a 1 to 2 year model they can sell in RL.

I RESPECT conflict if it's viewed from both sides!!!

I think sales guys by their nature tend to paint a rosier than reality picture but I do think things are "good". You can't be holding #1 or #2 overall market share and feel too bad about your future prospects. Unless you are bleeding money like a stuck pig or cutting corners to maintain it. And therein lies the real debate of how healthy we are.

As for Club ORD FO, I've been reading back through some of your posts and just want to remind you of other things the King of Salesmen has told you to your face all the while knowing he was lying: like Waterview was safe, Flex Suite was safe and many others. Just the fact he even mentioned Flexbid makes me nervous. If it stays I guarantee it will end up as a sliding/modified 8&6 with some shorts peppered in. Go back to your conversation. Did he really say he liked it as a package or did he say he likes the flexibility of scheduling more pilots on demand days? I'm betting he is seeing it as a year round seam scheme and that should frighten you. If you don't know why, ask an Options pilot.

Kenn does not like someone else's idea, innovation or practices. Ever. Maybe it's just his giant ego or maybe it's something else but Kenn is narcissisticly unable to see best practices as anything close to what us normal people see it as.

You have to hand it to Kenn. He is crazy good at figuring out what you want to hear, what you need to hear almost instantaneously. He has built an empire (albeit with a foundation of quicksand) on that ability.

If you don't recognize that you are being every bit as gullible as the yammer jammers.

LOL. oh my God. Club you have to be the funniest guy ever or the stupidest "a salesman told me" well there you go must be true that's as good as KR told me you can take that to the bank. Guess what I had a salesman tell me sales are at a all time high and a week later we found out we were hours from closing the doors till Raytheon wrote a check. So keep those rosey colored glasses on. Must be bliss to live in your world

Some of you guys seem like you're actually hoping the company will fail. Are you trying to get on at a major and pissed off nobody is callig while it seems a junior FO leaves every single week?

All I know is that the sales guy was very pleased with the numbers. I don't know why I shouldn't be allowed to just take that a face value. He's just a guy trying to make a living here as well. During the recession I sure as hell didn't see that type of optimism from sales. It also would not surprise me if we are selling them cheaper than others. I don't j ow how it was at options but at Flexjet we were told that our business model was to sell the airplanes cheap and make money on the operations. While netjets tried to make most their money on the sales of the aircraft and just squeak in a few djmes on the operations.

I don't know why everything I hear from a non union employee has to be considered an automatic lie.

As for Club ORD FO, I've been reading back through some of your posts and just want to remind you of other things the King of Salesmen has told you to your face all the while knowing he was .

You don't need to spend so much time trying to convince me of how things are now. I may not be the LAST guy you need to worry about but I'm near the bottom of the list.

Latest resources

Back